Chapter 26

Jasmine POV

"Hey family!" I said, all smiles as I walked to the table in the restaurant.

Tonight is the family dinner so everyone is here...even my mom. This is going to be really interesting because the last time I spoke to her, she was rude as fuck.

"Wow, look at you to walking in here like some power couple." Aniah teased. I playful rolled my eyes as I hugged her.

"We are." Mario said. He pulled my seat out for me before he sat down and then say Lori in his lap. "You guys order yet?" He asked.

"Nah, we were waiting for y'all. Whole fam was here except for you guys, late asses." Ty mumbled the last part.

"Nigga, you try having two dramatic ass girls you have to get through the door. Took them each 30 minutes to just pick out an outfit." Mario bitched.

He better stop because his ass is the one that takes mad long to get dressed.

"How are you doing Mario?" My mom asked. I chuckled lightly before picking up my menu.

"I'm fine Amanda, you?" He replied politely.

"Perfect."

The waiter came over and took everyone's order. Summer ended up ordering for Tyrone since he wasn't here yet. I'm really scared for her honestly because all the men in this family are crazy and protective. Can't forget dramatic as fuck.

"Uhm Jasmine, how did Monica take the whole salon break in thing?" Tammy asked. I lowly cursed under my breath and then she gasped. "I'm so sorry! Pregnancy brain." she apologized.

"Why ain't you tell me something happened Jasmine?" Mario asked.

"Because you're crazy. It was the same person that left the sticky note on my door. I didn't want to stress y'all out. I wasn't in danger or anything." I said. Anthony sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Next time tell someone because you never know." Mario said. I shrugged and sat back in my seat.

Our food and drinks came and we started to eat. There was little conversation here and there.

"Sorry I'm late." I looked up to see Tyrone walk to the table. He is even cuter in person.

He walked over to Summer and gave her a kiss. He then took a seat next to her and then things got awkward.

"Uhm, everyone, this is my boyfriend Yyrone. Tyrone, this is my brother Mario who you met before, his girlfriend Jasmine, my uncle Tyrese but you can call him Ty-"

"Nah it's Tyrese to him." Ty interrupted.

"Ok. Then his girl Aniah, my uncle Anthony and his wife Tammy, and then my uncle Ant's mom Amanda." Summer has to take a deep breath after she finished.

"Nice to meet everyone." Tyrone said. He has really good speech. He doesn't sound like someone with no home training. I kinda want to meet his family now.

It was silent and Mario, Tyrese, and Anthony were just sending daggers at this poor boys face.

"It's nice to meet you sweetie. Oh my gosh you're so damn handsome. I'm jealous Summer." Tammy said making me laugh.

"Thank you. You're beautiful yourself." Tyrone complimented.

"I'm still trying to figure out..." Mario started but stopped. "Why you're still with this lil boy after I told the both of you to never see each other again." Mario said with his becoming louder and louder.

"But we also told you that we love each other. We are not going to break up just because you have a problem." Summer said.

Mario chuckled and balled his fist up.