Chapter 6

Summer in MM >>

Summer POV

"Mario, how about we go out to dinner tonight." I suggested, as we both sat in the living room watching Martin reruns.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked. I shrugged and took a handful of popcorn. "How about we go to Naha by River North. We haven't went there in a while.

"That's perfect. Uhm...can I bring a friend?" I asked, looking at him. He looked at me with a raised eyebrows.

"Who is this friend?" He asked, making me nervous.

"Just a friend that I want you to meet. Can I tell my friend 8 pm?" I asked. He stared at me for a little bit before nodding his hand.

"Ok. i'm gonna go and do some homework." I said. He nodded and took the bowl of popcorn away from me. I ;aughed and went upstairs.

honestly, I promised T that tonight he can meet Mario over dinner. He has been pretty pissed off at me because I have yet to tell Mario that are still together. I was even lucky that he picked up my phone call yesterday. It's hard going more than a week without talking to him because we literally talk everyday and if not, we are texting. I really do love T and I picture us having kids and getting married.

I am just worried about how Mario is going to take him. I know Mario, and he the highest level of over protective. The problem is, T is sort of...like a....he is a hood nigga. Like he sells dope. I know damn well once Mario sees all the tattoos and just being in T's presence, he is going to know. I hope that he doesn't just jump to conclusions and think that T is the worst person in the world for me.

I know what type of guy Mario wants me to marry. He wants a guy that is clean cut, educated, has big plans for the future, and most importantly makes legal money.

This is something that I would talk to Jasmine about but she hasn't been answering my calls lately. I am kind of worried but I know that she is a grown woman so she can take care of herself. I hope she has just been really busy and can't find time to call me back but I have a feeling that it's something totally different.

Mario POV

~That Night~

The grand opening of my club was very successful. Both the top and bottom level were packed and I made so much money that night. That was about a week ago and it seems like everyday my club is getting more and more popular.

I have had multiple magazines left on my desk with Club Cosmo on the cover. I never thought that it would become this big.

I don't plan on actually going to the club a lot. That's why I have managers. The next time I will step foot in there is probably for Anthony's birthday. I'm not really big in the whole club scene these days. It's all about business for me.

"Summer, bring your ass before we are late for our reservations." I said from the bottom of the steps. A few minutes later she was jogging downstairs.

I looked over her outfit to make sure she ain't looking like a 2 dollar hoes, walking out of this house.

"I'm ready lets go. Can I drive?" she asked as we walked out the house and I locked the door.

"Stop asking stupid questions. You know damn well that all of my cars are off limits." I said, unlocking my G Wagon. She rolled her eyes and got in to the car.

"Well, if you buy me my own car I wouldn't ask." She said once I started driving. I glanced over at her then back at the road.

"You have your car money? I offered you a job at any one of my restaurants or at the office. You're just lazy."