Chapter 27

Jasmine POV

Anthony called me this morning asking me if I wanted to go somewhere with him. He didn't tell me where, he only told me what time I need to be ready. I'm kind of nervous because Anthony can be crazy at times.

"Mario, can you watch Lori please? I'm stepping out with Anthony." I asked, peaking my head in to his office.

"Why do you ask me like as if I'm not her father?"

"Sorry, it's a force of habit. But after I come back, I'm going back to my house."

"Why? You don't like staying here?" He asked.

"It's not that. It's just that you spent so much money on a place for me and I'm barely there. I do t want to waste it, even though I never wanted it in the first place." I said with a little chuckle.

"That's fine I guess. I will drop Loriana off tonight then because I have to make an appearance at my club tonight."

"How do you know I don't want to go to the club?" I pouted. Shit, I haven't turned up in 4 years.

Mario just laughed them shook his head. I don't know what's so damn funny.

"My child's mother is not about to be in any club, dressing any type of way, shaking their ass so other niggas can watch." He said.

"Oh really? So you automatically assume I am going to do all of that? I'm a good girl." I said with an innocent face.

"So be a good girl and listen to daddy. Stay that ass home." he said with a smirk.

"Mhm, we'll see what happens. And by the way, nobody is calling you daddy except your daughter." I said then closed his office door.

I heard honking outside so I grabbed my phone and purse before slipping on my heels.

"So where are we going?" I asked Ant once I got into the car. He didn't answer me but sped out the driveway.

"How is my niece?" He asked, totally ignoring my question.

"She's fine. Alive. My nephew?" I asked.

"Being a bad ass little boy as usual. You know he flushed Tammy's wedding rings down the toilet?" He said. I gasped then busted out laughing.

"That's horrible! Poor Tammy."

"She cried for the whole day. I had to spank Ace's little ass. Always doing something he's not suppose to do." he said with a frown.

"Well you two spoil his ass to much. You will yell at him then 2 hours later take him out for ice cream or something."

"You're one to talk. Loriana is one spoiled ass child....well when it comes to Mario. I walked in to her closet like last week and got jealous by all the Jordan's she had. Like her sneaker game is as strong as mine and she is only 3." He said, shaking his head.

"You know I had to keep my baby as fresh as I was. Mario just added on to it. Are we here?" I asked him.

"Yah."

He pulled in to a cemetery and I automatically knew why we were here. He parked the car then turned his body to look at me.

"I can tell you're uncomfortable. I know you wouldn't have came if I told you." I looked down and closed my eyes. "I come here every Sunday. You know ion fuck with church like that so I come here and talk to dad. I think it's important you come here and talk to him even though it's not the same as him being right there but it will help with coping and shit like that." he said then shrugged.

"I'm scared. Just because daddy is dead, doesn't mean that I don't care about what he thinks. I know I'm not living up to what he wanted. I probably have him rolling in his grave right now."