chapter 11- just like a movie

this chapter is really short i know sorry xx just wondering, would you rather i upload about 2 short chapters a week or one long one?

message me what you think

---------

As we only had one last day together, we decided not to dwell on the fact that they had to go, but celebrate the fact they were still here.

We wanted to have a nice, family day out, but after the bowling incidence, I didn’t know whether it would be safe to be out in public. The boys reassured me that it would be fine, and that Paul would sort something out.

After everyone was sure we could be safe we went in a car to the local picnic area. It was surprisingly lovely weather. We went in a small, not posh car, because we thought it would make us look more normal, and sat on a picnic blanket in a small, quite area of the field.

I started to pull out the food, some that we bought but we did make sandwiches and cakes ourselves. I placed the strawberries, apples, cherry bake-wells, sandwiches and all the cakes I made with the boys this morning.

The boys put down the footballs, tennis balls and rackets and sat with me and Isy. Niall immediately went to take a handful of food; I slapped it away before he could nibble at anything.

“What was that for?” Naill asked,

“We’ve been here 30 seconds and you’re already after food”

“C’mon Harry, let’s play football” Naill said getting up in a strop.

Harry followed him to a spot a couple of metres away from where we were sat. They started kicking the ball back and forth. Zayn and Louis stood up and joined in. they looked like they were having so much fun.

“Go on Isy, you know you want to” I motioned to the boys

She nodded and ran over to where they were standing. Now it was just me and Liam. I climbed onto his lap as we watched the boys and Isy take on the challenge known as football.

We sat together just talking about anything and everything, and laughing every now and again when one of the boys fell over or ran into each other. It was actually quite funny to watch. Niall and Louis were getting really competitive, harry was a posh boy on a pitch and Zayn was too worried about his hair getting ruined and Isy had no idea what she was doing so she ran around teasing harry.

After we had stopped giggling I swivelled around to face Liam whilst i was still on his lap and looked into his eyes. Suddenly, out of nowhere he suddenly whispered

“Is it too early to tell you I love you?”

“Not at all” I whispered back

Then he leant forward and kissed me. It was so romantic; I sat on his lap with my legs crossed in the middle of the park kissing him, well it was romantic till a ball came pelting into my back. I span around ready to shout at the culprit, everybody read my mind and all immediately pointed at harry, he didn’t look sorry at all he was actually laughing.

“Oi, styles” I shouted

“Well I wanted to stop you two, before you got too into it.”

Liam and I rolled our eyes at harry, I dragged him up to join in with the football. We ran around like idiots, Paul sat watching us making shore we didn’t get in trouble. It was the most fun I had in ages.

“GOAL!!!” harry screamed

“Was not!” Naill protested

“Yes it was!! It went through the middle of the makeshift goal post”

“No, it didn’t go through; it went over one, so therefore no goal!”

“Boys, boys, let’s just eat” Liam insisted

‘Daddy direction coming out there’ I thought. We sat down and started eating the fruit, sandwiches and cakes. It was really nice; we were all quite quiet so I did a bit of thinking. i had never enjoyed myself as much as I had in the last week, I have loved hanging out with the boys. They had been together since 2010 and we had never all hung out. I thought back to when Louis and harry surprised Isy and i by picking us up. Then that night just Louis, Isy, harry and I, and then when we called all the boys over. The moment when we got mobbed bowling, how stressed we all were when Isy went missing, how happy we all were when she got back. It has been so amazing. But now the boys had to go in the middle of the night.

“It’s going to be hard to say good bye” I said out of the blue

“I know, I don’t know how I’m going to be able to do it.” Liam replied

“Look guys, why don’t we just go home and then we can talk about it.” Niall added

We all agreed and we got up and slowly walked out of the park. Me and Liam holding hands. Isy holding Harry’s, and Zayn, Naill and Louis carrying the blanket, food and ball.

It was just like a movie.