chapter 6- Harry and isy

hellooooo peeps!! sorry, now i have had a few questions mailed me about this story!! i am going to try and answer them now---

the story is based on one direction and the journey they went on is pretty much the same but thier families are different, like louis only has one sister in this stroy, Ally Tomlinson and they don't live in doncaster!

hope this helps xx continue reading!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had just walked through the door into our house when Naill cried “FOOOOOD, I NEED FOOD”

“Second door on the left” Louis explained. Niall went running in and the rest of us went and sat in the living room.

“Isy, we have to go get you ready for tonight,” I suddenly announced,

“We have two and half hours yet” Isy stated, slightly confused,

“I know, but you have to look perfect, I mean, there is going to be paparazzi and stuff”

“You’re right, come on” Isy said pulling me up the stairs behind me.

Isy went and had a shower and I went to get the outfit ready, I placed it all on the bed, including the underwear Harry bought her, which was very saucy, well you never know what might happen tonight. Isy came out and she put the underwear and the dress on.

“I can’t believe I’m going on a date with Harry fucking Styles” she stated

“I know, I’m so happy for you, you are doing what most girls in the world would go to extremes for!” I replied

She then pulled on the blue dress and did the zip up. I had to admit she looked stunning. We knew harry liked the ‘natural look’, so I did loose curls in her hair, and let them fall around her heart shaped face.  She applied a light layer of foundation, some pale blue eye shadow and then some mascara.

 I stepped away to admire our work. She looked really nice. The blue dress was floral lace, and had quite thick straps and a round neckline. It was fitted till it got to the hips and then floated out. It came to about mid-thigh in length. She put here tan coloured wedges on and some jewellery.

I walked into the living room where all the boys were sat, smiling at harry. They nudged him when I walked in the room, and he turned to face me.

“Gentlemen, I present to you Isy!” I said then stepped to the side for them to see her. They all just sat there mouths and eyes wide open. I could tell Isy was very embarrassed and felt very uncomfortable. I couldn’t help but burst out laughing at their reactions.

“What’s so funny?” Zayn asked.

“Sorry, it’s just it looks like you all approve of what Isy is wearing.” I said sarcastically.

Harry jumped out of his little trance at the mention of her name. I walked and sat on Louis lap on the couch. Harry walked towards Isy and took her hands in his, he bent down and said “you look beautiful” before kissing her.

It was so adorable, and I was so happy for Isy.

“Are you too planning to come up for air any time soon, I mean come on you’re putting me off my crisps.” Niall stated whilst fake gagging.

I nudged him in the ribs and replied with “shhhh, I think it’s sweet”

Isy and harry then parted lips and smiled over my way then harry turned to Naill and shot him death glares.

“We’ll be back later” harry cried before dragging Isy out of the house.

Once they had left, I sat opposite Louis on the coffee table, and put my legs over him, he was sat on the sofa with Liam next to him and Naill next to Liam and then Zayn came and sat on the table next to me.

I opened the conversation, “I know how long Isy had liked harry for, I’m so happy for her.”

“Seems like someone is a little jealous” Naill said and pinched my cheek.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” I asked, I knew they would see straight through me if I lied.

“You like harry?” Liam asked and had a slightly disappointed look on his face.

“Yuckkkkk” I cried “no! I don’t mean cause of harry, he is like a second brother to me, It would be like me dating Louis”

“Awwww please, you didn’t have to go and say that, that’s disgusting Ally!” Louis cried out

We all burst out laughing at Louis

“I don’t mean I want to date harry, I mean she is dating a member of one direction for fucks sake, she dating someone in the biggest boy band in the world” as I finished my little rant, I suddenly realised that I had said that stuff to the boys. I could feel my cheeks go red. “Forgot I was talking to you guys, that’s embarrassing” I said to trying redeem myself

Liam walked over to where I was sitting, placed his hand on my knee and whispered only Louis enough for me to hear “maybe you will be dating a member of one direction soon aswell”.

What did that mean?