OH MY GOD

RILEY
5 weeks ago, we found out that Jack and I were expecting another baby. Adrian was excited, constantly rubbing or kissing me belly. Today was the day we were finding out the gender of our little bean.

Making our way to the doctors office, once again seeing Dr. Smith and Dani sitting in her office. We signed in and walked into the room, giving Dr. Smith a hug as we sat down.

"I guess you remember how this goes?" Dr. Smith spoke, smiling as she patted the big blue chair. I sat down, lifting my shirt as Dani applied the cold blue-ish gel on my stomach. As I laid there, I heard a heartbeat. My heart melted and I could feel Adrian's had intertwine with mine.

"Oh..." Dr. Smith said, turning the monitor towards her and Dani, making me concerned. The heartbeat monitor turned off, so I could no long hear my baby's heartbeat.

"What? What's wrong? Is something wrong with my baby?" I asked, tears threatening to spill.

"Babies...not baby." Dani spoke up, confusing me.

"What? Babies?" I questioned, confused.

"Congratulations, you're expecting twins." Dani spoke.

"OH MY GOD..." Jack said, kissing me.

"And it looks like we can find out the genders as well..." Dr. Smith spoke, smiling.

She turned the monitor back to us while she turned the heartbeat monitor on as well. She pointed to the two little heads on the monitor.

"Looks like baby A is a...girl and baby B is a...boy." Dani spoke, smiling.

"A-A boy and a-a girl..." I said, my heart fluttering out of control. I couldn't believe it. Adrian would have a younger sister and a younger brother.

"I'm going to have 2 siblings!" Adrian said, over excitedly.

We made our way home, holding 3 sonogram pictures for my mom, Casey and Thomas. We arrived home, seeing Thomas' car in our driveway.

"Mom?" I asked, opening the door seeing my mom sitting at my kitchen.

"Casey told us the good news! Congratulations!" She spoke, hugging me.

"About that..." I said, holding out the sonogram pictures.

"TWINS?!" Casey yelled, nearly fainting.

"Congrats sis..." Thomas said, hugging me while also trying to prevent Casey from falling to the floor.

We laughed as Casey straightened herself out.

"I can't believe that I'm gonna be an aunt to 3 kids!" Casey said, clapping while Thomas giggled at his girlfriend.

"I can't believe that I'm gonna be an uncle to 3 kids..." Thomas said, sounding happy.

Over time, Thomas became happy for Jack and I, not so much dreading when we were together.

"Looks like Noah James Miller is our baby boy..." I spoke, smiling.

"What about...Jane Emily Miller? For our baby girl?" Jack asked. I nodded, loving the name.

We had names picked out already and we were so happy that we were expecting twins. The more children we had, the more we had a family of our own, waiting to happen. I smiled, kissing Jack's lips.