Chapter 8: beth will be remembered

After beth's death, the whole group did a funeral for her. Carl made a cross and you carved words into saying: "daughter, sister, best friend, kind, beautiful soul. Beth Greene 1983-2015 RIP Beth Greene your kind soul will be missed". While you carved these words into the stone you were crying. You missed her so much you just wished it was you and not her, but you knew she died as a Hero. "Hey y/n" carl told you after the funeral. "Are you okay?" He asked you, "yes carl I'm fine" you respond. You went on a run earlier because the day before beth died you and carl made love after your marriage. You Went to a pharmacy to get a pregnancy test box. "Carl, look in the bed" you say with a worried face. You took the test more than 3 times that day.....it was positive, you were pregnant. "OH MY GOD!!! Your pregnant!!!!" He lifts you and spins you around with a smile. "Why aren't you happy y/n?" He asks you. "I cant be pregnant!! I don't want a baby right now!!!! Not like this!!" You respond crying. Carl comforts you and hugs you. You two go outside because you have news for the group. "Hello carl and y/n, is everything okay?" Rick asks you two in front of the whole group. "Im pregnant" you tell the group. Everything is silent, all you can hear is your heart beating. "Okay, thank you for letting us know, carl can i talk to you pls?" Carl goes to rick. "We cannot afford to have another kid! I warned you about this!!!!" Rick screams at carl, "its going to happen dad!!! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!" Carl screams at rick with a mad tone and carl walks away. "When i wanted a baby was when this world is better and when me and ALL of us would get out of here alive, i wanted Beth to be the Godmother" you looks down crying. "I-i don't know how to do this!!! Now i just feel weak!!" You say crying. Maggie goes up to you and hugs you, "y/n you are not weak! You are the strongest girl!! And Beth is in a better place where she is safe!!" Maggie tells you while hugging you. "Every week i will check your baby, i found an ultrasound machine in the back of the prison so now we can use it to check the baby" maggie tell you while smiling. "I love you" carl tells you and kisses you in the lips, "i love you too". He holds your hand and now its night, everyone is off to bed.