Chapter 11: The Day

After the run with maggie you and her found a dress that you knew was the one and rick and carl found a tuxedo. The whole group decorated everything. It was beautiful it had an aisle and flowers and chairs that weren't in good condition but maggie and glenn painted them white everything was perfect. You were ready and Carl was waiting on the other side, maggie was ready to send you but you turned around and said "i know its a last minute thing but will you be my maid of honor?" You ask, "OMG YES!" She hugs you and you put a flower in her hair, maggie walks first then Hershel takes you by the arm and walks you down. Everyone stands you and you smile and look at Carl, all you can see is the person at the end is the person you had fallen in love with and that was carl. Hershel then got the bible and started reading some words from the bible about marriage the you two said your beautiful vows and then hershel finally said the words you have been waiting forever, "I pronounce you husband and wife" you two kissed. You two were already husband and wife but you wanted a wedding to actually feel the experience. You felt the luckiest girl in the world to be with a guy like carl. "I Love you" you tell him and give him a kiss, "i will love you to the universe and back" he tells you with a smile and kisses you.