Chapter 12: months have passed

Months have passed and you and carl where in the field together, feeding the animals and planting. Then later that day the group hear shootings around the prison. "GET INSIDE!!" Rick screams. Carl grabs your hand and runs towards inside the prison but then, "POW!!!" you hear next to you. "NO!!!!!!! CARL!" You scream, you see carl in the ground and you see he was shot, "MAGGIE!!!!!!" You scream for help. "OMG!!! LETS GET HIM INSIDE NOW!" She screams to glenn. You hold carl's hand and whisper to him "please don't leave me carl, please don't i-i-i will give up if you do i wont be strong without you." You say crying. Rick tries to comfort you, "he will be okay y/n maggie knows what she is doing i promise." He says holding your hand. "He closed his eyes..." Thats what you heard maggie say, you run to the cell "NO!!!!!! CARL!!!!! PLEASE!!! I LOVE U!!! C-C-CARL!!!!!" You say screaming and crying. Rick grabs you and takes you back to where you two were waiting. "Its okay, shhhh its okay." rick tell you putting your head to his chest, "its not okay rick its not" you whisper to him. He hugs you but you two don't know any news yet because so far maggie hasn't came out where she is operating carl. "I love you carl" you whisper from where your sitting. You fall asleep next to rick. Waiting for news, you still don't know what going on. "He's awake but he cant move yet." Maggie tells you. "OMG THANK YOU MAGGIE!" You hug her and she hugs you. You go where carl is laying down, "hi beautiful" he tells you. "Hi handsome " you reply with a smile.