Chapter 13: He's Okay

After Carl got shot maggie took care of him. He was okay and you were relieved. "Hey guess what?" Carl asks you "what?" "This is the second time i get shot haha" he says laughing "haha thats not funny carl" you say laughing. "I know" he says laughing. "Are you okay? Im sorry if you got scared when i got shot, i-i- didn't mean to scare you y/n i love you" he says holding your hand, "I'm okay carl and i know i was just worried, i love you too carl" you say smiling. "Please don't try to go after the people who shot me, promise me y/n!" He says to you. "You know i cant promise anything to you, the only promise i really mean is that i love u and always will, i cant promise anything else." You tell him. "I just don't you to leave!" He yells. "Why!!" You scream then start crying. "I almost lost you carl! I already lost beth!!! I cant loose you to!!!!" You say screaming and crying. "You are not going to loose me!" Carl screams "we've all been broken once carl, EVERYONE." You say whispering to him. "Is already hard once and being broken again is just too hard it took me along time to become strong again! We are only human and its hard to be broken! I was broken 2 times! One because of you and the other because of beth!" You tell him. Carl starts crying and hugs you and holds your hand, "i love you and I'm sorry, i was also broken twice, one because of my mom and the other because i thought i lost you." He says crying. You two kissed. And that night you two made love again. You two loved each other so much. You loved the way he would be there for you, and he loved that you would do the same. You two were madly in love and always will be. The next morning. "Good Morning beautiful" he says smiling. "Good morning handsome" you say. You two woke up, brushed your teeth, took a shower, and went to work out in the field. "Hey romeo and juliet" daryl says to you and carl. "Good morning Dixon" you two say. Daryl calls you, "hey y/n are you two okay? I heard some screaming yesterday coming out of your cells like if you guys were arguing" he asks you. "Yes we were but its okay now, hey listen do you know where they guys attacked us yesterday went?" You asked daryl. "Yea they went south why? Please don't tell me your going after them!" Daryl tells you. "Why not?! They could have killed him! Pls come with me!" You ask daryl. "Fine but we cant share this with nobody else!" He tells you. "Okay daryl thanks" you smile and daryl just walks away. "Hey beautiful! Come on we have to work!" Carl screams, "I'm coming!" You run "what happened? What did daryl tell you?" He asks you. "Oh nothing just to get to work and to be careful of the walkers," "oh ok babe" carl says and kisses you. You felt terrible because you lied to the only person you cared about which was carl. But you had to do what needed to be done.