Chapter 14: On the hunt with another hunter

You packed your bow and arrow, knife, bag, water, and a couple extra arrows. You were going to hunt down the people who almost killed carl. You left the gates of the prison. You looked back and see carl teaching some kids how to plant seeds. "You would have been an amazing father carl" you whisper. You go into the woods, a couple of miles you see a camp. You went to the direction daryl told you to go. After daryl met you where you stopped walking. "Hey daryl" you smile, "hey" he says without any reaction. "Your going to regret this y/n" daryl tells you. "Trust me, im not". "We are wasting time lets go" you tell him. You guys go in for the camp and kill the guys who almost killed carl. "Ok our job here is done, now lets go!" Daryl screams. "Ok fine!" You reply. You get a match and set the whole place on fire. Later that day you two arrive at the prison. Carl comes running to you ," where have you been?" He asks. "Nothing just walking around" you reply. But before you guys arrived at the prison, you stopped at a pharmacy to get a pregnancy test. You were pregnant. "Carl i need to talk to you..." "Yes y/n?" "Im pregnant" "omg!! Really?! Omg" he lifts you and giving you a kiss. "Carl how can y be happy?" You ask with a worried face. "And your not?! We are having a baby!!" Carl screams with an angry tone. " i cant handle the pain and thinking im going to loose it and the chance of me dieing" you tell carl. He sits down, you take his hand. "I love you carl, and i can't risk loosing you" you give him a kiss. "Is there anything else you want to tell me?" he looks into your eyes. You look down "no..i-i dont" you say. "Ok" he stands and leaves your cell. It broke your heart to lie to him again.