Bando vs Aym

Sasuke pov

We ran as fast as we could following Naruto's clone that was tailing the three ninja we were sent to capture. "They are starting to slow down!" Naruto informed us. "Alright let's pick up the pace and catch them!" Sakura yelled, she woke up this morning with a fire lit under her. That's when I felt it again, the sharp pain behind my eyes. It reminds me of what I kept from my pinkett, the day I finally beat Itachi.

-Flashback-

I woke up in a dark room, a man emerged from the shadows. His face was hidden behind a mask but I could clearly see his sharigan eye, "How are you feeling Sasuke?" he questioned. "Who are you!" I growled. I felt chakra increase in my left eye, just then black flames burst to life on his arms. He gave a strangled yelp and jumped back into the shadows trying desperately to put the flames out, I lightly rubbed my eyes wondering what had just happened.

"Seems Itachi wanted to make sure I didn't try to take your eyes."

"What do you know about Itachi!" I growled. He held up his hands, "Easy easy, I know a lot about Itachi. Even things you don't." He said.

"Like what?!" I asked. He preceded to tell me the real reason Itachi had killed our family, I was angry at first. "So how does that make you feel, knowing that your older brother was forced to destroy your family?" He asked. I glared at him, "I'll crush the ones who did it when the time comes, release me!" I growled. He gave a sigh then pulled out a kunai and cut the ropes that binded me. Before I walked out he grabbed my arm, "I'll be seeing you Sasuke."

-End Flashback-

"Ok just up ahead!" Naruto announced. We stopped, "Ok game plan?" He asked. Sakura gave an annoyed sigh and swept some of her bangs out of her face, she had really matured since we were kids. Then she was all clingy and always had to be protected, now she was confident she could handle anything. I would never admit it out loud but I was slightly jealous of her newfound confidence. "We obviously can't just run up on them, maybe we can split up and attack them on each side." Aym said.

"Yeah! And we could use Naruto's clone as distractions." Sakura said.

"Since when do we let the girls make all the decision's?" Naruto whispered while rubbing the back of his head and giving me a cocky smile. "What was that Naruto!?" Came Sakura's voice and the sound of her knuckles popping. Naruto sweat dropped, "Not...nothing Sakura-chan." He said laughing nervously. She gave him a nod, "Alright, we spilt into two groups and flank them." I said. I received nods from each of the others then we split into two groups and went our own directions. Sakura and I would go left while Naruto and Aym made their way right, I just hoped Naruto's clone was making a good distraction.

(Ruzo pov)

We had to stop, the pain in my head was excruciatingly bad. A sharp pain flashed from temple to temple causing me to lightly moan and sit on the ground, I was vaguely aware of Bando standing close by my side. He'd always been so protective over me ever since the day we met and he'd learned about what happened to my family.

~Flashback~

Two years after the tragedy with my family I consistently moved from place to place completing small unwanted missions from willing villages. One hot day not to far outside the lightning village I walked slowly threw the cascade of shade produced from the large canopy of trees over head. Wearing that uncomfortable mask in this heat had me sweating like a pig, I started to over heat so much so that my legs started to give out. So I decided to sit and rest against the trunk of one of the larger trees where I proceeded to fall asleep.

"Hey...Wake up." I groaned as I felt someone lightly shake me, I shook myself awake to find a boy with large orange eyes staring back at me. I gave another groaned and tried sitting up when he lightly pushed me back, "Rest, here I'll remove your mask so you can have some water." He said reaching toward my mask, I completely freaked and jerked away from him, "Hey..hey it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you I promise. But you need water or you'll die of dehydration." he said slowly removing my mask. Ever since that day my father gave it to me I've never allowed anyone to touch my mask. But here was this random boy around my age, this stranger and I felt like I could trust him. He lifted my mask off and laid it gently beside him, then handed me a bottle of water which I gulped down in seconds. "Ha wow your not bad lookin." he said lightly touching my cheek. The warmth of another persons touch is something I had forgotten. "I...I'll pay for that water. I promise." I said. He gave me a wide smile, "Na it's ok. You needed it." he stuck his hand out and continued to smile, "My names Bando, I'm going to be the worlds best arms dealer when I get older!" he said, his tone full of excitement.

I took his hand and gave it a firm shake then as I slid my mask back on I said, "I'm Ruzo, and one day I'll save the ninja world." His smile grew wider if it were even possible, "Well Ruzo, there is one way you can repay me." he said, giving him a questioning look I waited for his reply. "You can be my friend and travel with me, my mother always taught me to help out a stranger. So what ya say?" I was so surprised that I'm sure it was evident on my face. Being a twelve year old girl I was very cautious of strangers, but with my skills with the needles any stranger with I'll intent wouldn't last long. But with this boy it was different, I knew I could trust him. Then he said the five words that sealed the deal, "I'll protect you. I promise."

~End Flashback~

"I sense someone heading right for us." Timaru said snapping me out of my trance. Ignoring the now dull pain in my head, I pulled out a few sebon needles and looked around for the intruder Timaru sensed. "Which way they comin?" Bando asked taking his cannon off his back. Timaru frowned, "I'm right here!" Shouted someone, our heads snapped in the direction the voice. Standing, arms crossed was a boy a few years younger then me. He had spiked blonde hair and wore what looked like an orange jump suit and a snide smile. "Who the?" Bando asked. "Oh I remember you! Your that gay kid!!" Timaru yelled. The boy glared at him, "I'm not gay!! I'm here to take you three back to the leaf village!!" He shouted.(A/N: Btw I've got nothing against gay people. I don't judge and as long as you respect and treat me nice I'll do the same. Had to clarify just in case.)

Bando pointed his cannon at the boy, "Yeah you and what army!?" He asked giving the boy a smirk, making a simple handsign, he replide, "Me,myself and I!" He then began to create a dozen clones of himself.

"Oh..fair enough." Bando replide.

(Bando pov)

Quickly letting a shot out of my cannon at the blonde boys clones I expected them to just fade away like holograms but instead they were blown back and turned into poofs of smoke. The kid came running at me with a blue swirling orb of chakra in his hand, "Rasangan!" He yelled thrusting the attack at me, I blocked with my cannon then delivered a rib crushing kick to his stomach sending him flying backwards onto the ground. Then just as fast he and the rest of his clones disappeared. "He was a clone this entire time!" Timaru yelled. Ruzo struggled to stand, I could tell having the mask off this long was effecting her but only slightly now. "Those leaf brats are smarter then I thought." Timaru commented, turning to face him I clenched my fist in anger, "You mean that was another one of those leaf brats!?" I yelled. He started to reply when movement to my side caught my attention.

I ducked in time to dodge a kunai. The blonde boy was standing there again this time with a brown haired girl by his side. "Whatcha kill my clone for!" The boy yelled in annoyance. 'Ok so he's the real one.' I thought to myself. Ruzo groaned lightly in pain, giving I sigh I knew what I had to do. "Timaru take Ruzo and keep going. I'll deal with these two." I said. Automatically I heard Ruzo start to protest but being the coward he is, Timaru quickly took her hand and disappeared. The boy and girl looked at each other, 'I've got to act fast' I said to myself as I charged a blast then shot it at the two. They jumped apart, "Go Naruto! I'll handle him. You find Sasuke and Sakura and go after the girl!" The girl yelled at the blonde boy named Naruto. He nodded and ran into the line of trees, she faced me and smiled. "Guess it's just you and me."

To be cont...