SasuSaku Again

Sakura pov

Fighting with the scorpion guys again was becoming gruesome, I barely had time to check and see if Hinata was still laying where we left her. The scorpion man jumped then flipped and kicked me back into a tree, Naruto got to his feet and charged at the guy. They fought hard each swing or hit was full strength, "Hinata!" I heard Sasuke say, turning I saw Hinata fall forward. Sasuke started to reach out and stop her from falling when the scorpion man he was fighting grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him back into the fight, I started forward to check on her when I was hit with something from behind. Naruto groaned and rolled off my back, "Any last words?!" The scorpion man asked as he towered over us, "Yeah look behind you!" Naruto smirked. A shadow clone of Naruto hit the man with a large rasengan which threw him hard into the ground. "Naruto help Sasuke I'll check on Hinata!" I commanded as he helped me to my feet.

Sasuke pov

Once the man grabbed me and threw me backwards away from Hinata my anger got the best of me, he didn't stand a chance. He tried blocking my attacks but being to quick I easily worked around his defense and landed a fatal Chidori true spear threw his chest only to have Naruto try to one up my by hitting him with his so called new move Rasenshurikin. "Ha there I helped you teme!" He spouted, I rolled my eyes at him, "Our partners injured let's save the competition for later." I growled as I made my way to where Sakura had Hinata propped up against a tree.

"Man she's bleeding a lot, what happened!?" Naruto yelled once he saw her. Sakura worked around her wound furiously with her hands glowing green as she tried to close the bleeding hole that was now in Hinatas stomach. "That bastard must have made a clone while we were fighting and when he got a chance he was probably going to attack me, Hinata must have saw that and jumped in his way." I growled.

"Well whatever he did I can't heal it." Sakura said wiping some sweat from her brow. "Did he poison her?" I asked, she gave me a confused look as if to say 'I don't know.' "We need to get her back to Lady Tsunade." She said. "We can't Tsunade said to go ahead with the mission." I responded. Sakura gave me a glare and started to argue when Naruto spoke first. "I'll take her, you two carry on with the mission. I'll tell Grandma what happened and catch up with you when I can." He said his eyes never leaving Hinata's still form.

Sakura gave him a sad look then nodded, "Alright be careful and try to make it back as quickly as possible dobe." I said as he picked up Hinata, giving me a smile he leapt away into the trees leaving me standing next to a silent Sakura. "Ready?" I asked. She gave me an angry look but nodded, "I know that look. What's wrong?" I asked.

"You acted like you didn't care about Hinata at all." She said as we started walking further from the village.

"We have a mission to complete. These people that broke Timaru out of jail aren't any to be taken lightly. Hinata would have been ok." I said. Sakura turned toward me, "And just what makes you so certain Mr.Uchiha!?" she asked me. I couldn't help but give her a smirk I replied, "Because I'm dating the best medical ninja that may even surpass the hokage herself." She gave me a wide smile and pulled me into a kiss. "Now come on. Let's find Timaru and the others." I said taking her hand.

To be cont....

(A/N:So sorry these chapters have been so short I feel like they arnt good enough. AND WOW THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVING THE FIRST BOOK IN THIS SERIES SASUKE AND SAKURA A WEEK TO REMEMBER OVER THREE THOUSAND READS!! THAT'S JUST INCREDIBLE AND A LOT MORE THEN I COULD HAVE EVER ASKED FOR. Who would have thought that a story for a friend would turn.into three great stories? Anyway thank you all again and I promise more chapters ahead!!!)