Clones

(Bando pov)

"Where'd you go?" I asked Ruzo as she came walking back into the room we had gotten. "I just went for a walk....how is it going?" She asked looking at Timaru who was laid back on a bed. He sighed and sat foward, "We aren't far from his grave. We should make it there tomorrow or the next day." He said. "Good. The sooner the better." She said grabbing a bottle of water then walking back outside, this time I followed. "What's wrong?" I questioned, Ruzo looked over at me then back up at the full moon. "It's funny, it's like an unquenchable thirst. I feel like destroying Madara is what I'm ment to do." she said.

"And if we destroy him...then what?" I asked. She was silent for a moment, "I saw the Uchiha today." She said.

"What happened?"

"I told him if he gets in our way I'll kill him. Or his little girlfriend." She bluntly stated. I couldnt believe my ears, something had happened to the Ruzo I had grown to secretly love, now she was cold and would destroy anything that got in her way. "When the time comes I'll deal with him if neccessary." she said, "Go back in and tell Timaru to be ready to move in the morning." She said. So I left her there gazing up at the stary sky.

Sasuke pov

"I told you Naruto!" I yelled at the blonde, he sticks his tongue out then starts wiggling his butt at me. "Naruto you have to listen, Sasuke and I aren't going back until we capture the three." Sakura spoke from my side. Her hand lightly squeezed my own. We sat next to each other on my bed in the hotel with Naruto and Aym sitting across from us on Sakura's bed. "You can't just ignore a direct order from the hokage." Aym softly spoke. Sakura sighed, "Well we can't just let them go. We are close to them, Sasuke saw the leader today. Naruto, if you stay with us we can use your shadow clones to tell where they are going." Sakura said. Naruto frowned but didn't argue. "I want to help!" Aym said. Sakura looked over at me, I nodded, "Alright we will start in the morning." she said.

Sakura curled up beside me since Naruto was sleeping in her bed. "No dirty stuff you two! I'd hate to wake up in the middle of the night hearing teme trying to get some." Naruto mumbled, Sakura blushed deeply, "Sh...shut up Naruto!!" she stuttered. I smirked kissed her forehead then whispered in her ear, "Trust me, I wouldn't be trying..." she turned bright red but looked so darn cute.

Third person pov

(Next morning)

Team 7 plus Aym made their way to the middle of town, "Alright, remember Naruto track them once you find them." He replide with a short nod the made his most famous hand sign, "Shadow clone jutsu!!" He shouted. In multiple puffs of smoke, Naruto clones yelled and laughed, "Alright guys! Spread out and look for a big guy with a cannon and a blue haired girl, they should be traveling with another man!" Naruto said. His copies all nodded then took off disbanding and spreading out all over the village. "Once they find them I'll know." Naruto said. Sasuke nodded then sighed, "They better hurry I'm getting tired of waiting." he grumbled.

Ruzo,Bando and Timaru had just gotten packed and were leaving when one of Narutos clones spotted and began to silently pursue them. "We should reach the sight by tonight." Timaru said, Ruzo gave a smirk, "Great. I can hardly wait." She said. "Don't rush." Bando spoke up. The trio was unaware they were being followed, but the only thing on the mind of Ruzo was destroying the legendary Madara Uchiha.

To be cont...

(A/N:Ok I feel like this chapter sucked. Its a major filler and I'm sorry if its no good, but the best is yet to come...or the worst, ill let you decide. OH AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, THE FIRST STORY IN THIS SERIES- SASUKE AND SAKURA: A WEEK TO REMEMBER HAS NOW OVER 5 THOUSAND VIEWS. I'M.COMPLETELY GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE WHO READS ITS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I BELIEVE IN MYSELF. AND THANK YOU AMERICAS16, YOU KEEP ME SMILING AND I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS TRILOGY THAT'S COMPLETELY 100 PERCENT DEDICATED TO YOU. YOUR AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL MY CHERRY BLOSSOM!!! ok I'm done rambling. Thank you all again. Vote,Comment and Follow.)