New strength

Sakura pov

Everything around me was cold and dark, 'of course it is your dead dummy.' my inner grunted. I felt like crying, could I really be dead? "SAKURA OH MY GOD SAKURA PLEASE WAKE UP!!" I could hear someone yell, but I was still stuck deep in darkness. The voice sounded like Naruto, hopefully if I was dead now Sasuke and him would start to get along. Sasuke. His face flashed in front of me, every touch, every kiss, every sweet I love you and now I wouldn't be able to hear his voice anymore. 'God billboard brow, get up!' came Ino's annoying voice.

'Yeah Sakura-chan Sasuke and I need you!' came my blonde teammates voice. 'Sakura please I need you, and I love you my sweet cherry blossom.' came Sasukes voice. Feeling started to come back into my arms and legs.

Some how I started to feel like I was being revived, then a soft faint thumping noise started to rhythmically beat inside me. 'That's your heart beat dummy, get your butt up Sasuke needs you! We aren't going to let that purple eyed girl get the best of us!' my inner screamed at the top of her lungs. Then it was like an electric shock zapped me back to life, my eyes flew open and I jumped to my feet. I was met with a very surprised Naruto and Kakashi, "Sa...Sakura-chan!?" Naruto sniffed.

"Not that I'm not happy your alive but how!?" Kakashi said, looking down I myself was surprised I was standing let alone breathing. Shrugging I began to pull out the needles still stuck in my body, "Where's Sasuke!?" I asked.

Sasuke pov

She let out a yell as we both crashed threw a large bolder. Rolling over onto my back I gave a groan, the large purple aura warrior that was surrounding me faded away. Ruzo gave a grunt and sat up somehow finding untapped energy. Looking over at me she glared, "Why won't you let me just awaken him! Why do you keep getting in my way!" she screamed at me, forcing myself to sit up I returned her glare. "You broke a criminal out of prison and then you took Sakura from me! If I had it my way I'd kill you but the hokage wants you alive." I growled as I struggled to my feet. She to stood, "Well you seem to be getting tired, I'll send you to see your cherry blossom right now!" she created some more large purple sebon needles and flung them at me, a sharp pain flared threw my stomach and again the skeletal aura warrior encased me only long enough for the large needles to collide with it causing it to shatter.

Running forward I created a large Chidori, her eyes widened at the attack but none the less by some miracle she was able to block it, flip backwards and create a orb of purple chakra. Her breathing was speeding up and she looked tired which meant that she was putting a lot of chakra into this attack. Not wanting her to regroup I made the hand signs for a fire and lightning style Jutsu. Her eyes lit up and she charged forward, 'Phoenix Ball of Lightning!' My inner yelled. Launching a large electrified ball of fire at her I expected the fight to be over but imagine my surprise when she screamed and came flying threw the ball of fire right at me. My eyes widened, she thrusted the purple orb at me and I thought I was threw. No way would I be able to block this attack or counter, I was done for. Then out of no where something blocked her attack. "Don't worry Sasuke-kun I'm not going anywhere." my heart started to beat faster, standing in front of me was Sakura. She turned and smiled at me, "Enough!! I'll kill you both right now! And this time you'll stay dead!" Ruzo screamed as dark purple tattoos started to appear and spread over her body.

Her chakra began to increase immensely, Sakura's smiled wavered. "Don't worry guys, you won't have to beat her alone!!" came the idiotic blonde's voice as he and our silver haired sensie joined us. "Oh but you will!" Turning our eyes fell on Bando, he came limping over to Ruzo's side. She looked at him and something flashed in her eyes that wasn't there before, love. "Ruzo and I will beat you." he took Ruzo's hand and together they made a single hand sign. "Fusion jutsu!" Bando yelled, they were engulfed in a cloud of smoke, I had no ideal what was going to happen next.

To be cont.....