Plans

(Ruzo pov)

"It's all clear." Bando whispered. We walked out into the sunny day, the heat caused us to move at a slower pace today. Bando was scouting up ahead under the shade of the trees while Timaru and I creeped up the small dirt path. We had to be careful because no telling who knew Timaru was broken out of prison. "What's in it for me anyway. I'm supposed to lead you to the dang thing but you haven't said what's in it for me." Timaru groaned. I gave another sigh as this was the third time he's brought this up, "I've told you. If you don't want this world to be destroyed then you will lead us to it." I growled, he shook his head then grunted.

Once we reached the trees Bando stood under we decided to rest. "So game plan? Care to share Ruzo?" Bando questioned. I removed my mask since it was so hot and put my long blue hair up into a long ponytail. "I thought you already knew Bando." I sighed. He gave me his signature confident smile then swiped a hand threw his spiked orange hair, "We just lie low until he leads the way." I said motioning to Timaru who sat further away and had his eyes closed. "I'm not sure your right about him coming back. I think your even more or a fool for trying to bring him back." He said.

"Don't make me regret telling you Bando. Your the only person I can trust." I said slipping my mask back over my face, "Once Timaru leads us to his grave we will dispose of him then awaken the great lord." I continued while I stood. Bando gave a grunt and unstrapped his large cannon, "The quicker we get there the better, I don't want to run into trouble." He growled looking around like someone was going to jump out and attack us, little did we know we were closer to a fight then we realized.

We continued to walk until Bando stopped and pointed his cannon forward, "What are you...?" The words stuck in my throat, just down the small path stood the boy we had met in the sand. He stood over a girl with pink hair, "I'm going to waste him" he growled and began to charge his canon, giving him a sigh I said, "Fine make it quick and try not to kill the girl." Timaru came walking up beside us trying to catch a glimpse of what had caused us to stop. Once he saw what we saw his eyes widened, "Oh shit!" He yelled, I turned and slapped him. "Are you stupid? You'll give away our position!" I growled.

"To late! Get ready to fight!!" Bando yelled over the sound of his canon firing. Before I knew what was happening I stood staring into the crimson eyes of the boy named Sasuke.

Sakura pov

I gave a sigh and fell to my knees. The temperature had steadily risen twenty degrees and I was burning up, the ambu gear wasn't helping. "You ok?" Sasuke asked crouching down beside me. I nodded and wiped my brow, "How much longer I'm burning up." I asked, he looked up at the sun then our surroundings. "Id estimate we have at least two miles to go." He mumbled causing me to give another heavy sigh, giving me an amused look he stood and with a quick motion he pulled off his ambu vest which hid his toned abdomen, under the vest Sasuke wore a skin tight blue shirt. My eyes automatically traveled down his toned chest.

'Clean up girl your drooling!' my inner screamed. He caught me staring and smirked, "Do you want me to carry you?" He asked looking away. I blushed just thinking about being pressed up against him, 'Snap out of it girl!' my inner screamed once more.

"No thanks I can manage." I said standing again, he shrugged and started walking. Silently following I hadn't noticed he had stopped until I ran into his back, "Sasuke what's wrong?" I asked, he stayed silent and stared forward. Following his gaze I saw a large man with orange hair pointing what looked like a large canon at us. That's when I saw Timaru walk up next to a person with blue hair and a mask. "Oh shit!!" I heard him yell, "Hold on." I heard Sasuke say, I was about to ask why when he wrapped an arm around my waist and zoomed forward. There was a loud boom then next thing I know we stood right in front of them. The man with the canon swung at us but Sasuke blocked with his sword, the girl in the mask took out some sebon needles, "Bando move!" She yelled.

"Sakura duck!" Sasuke yelled about the same time, I did as he said. He spun over me and swung his sword, I could hear the clang of metal on metal as he blocked her needles.

Turning in time I caught the large man's fist, he gave a groan and tried to overpower me but I held fast and swung with my free hand which to my surprise he blocked with his foot. I rolled side ways and fed Chakra into my left fist ready to take him out when Timaru jumped in my way. I swung unable to stop my fist, it sailed past his face thankfully. The big man swung and caught me in the face making me fall backwards but I did a backflip landed on my feet and charged forward.

To be cont....