Lovers Ending

Ruzo pov

Pumping the cannon full of chakra, I shot multiple times hitting the man with the silver hair. Sasuke had his sword out and was running right toward me, now was time to put him in his place. Moving forward like a bullet I swung my cannon and hit Sasuke hard, the girl with the pink hair came rushing toward me. Giving her a smirk I said, "I forgot. You and I have unfinished business." Her fist started to glow green, the same as her determined emerald eyes. Catching her punch the air around us exploded, bringing up my knee I hit her hand in the stomach. Following it up with a few punches I finished it off by blasting her with the cannon.

As the dust cleared I was mildly surprised to see the young Uchiha standing protectively in front of the cherry blossom. "Sakura." he started to say, "Sasuke I can fight with you. I'm not weak!" she interrupted, he continued to stare at me but smirked, "I was going to ask if you'd help me." He took her hand, lightning began to form around both their hands. 'A double chidori.' Bando said in the back of my mind. Pointing the cannon I charged a large amount of Chakra just as they started toward me, the lightning around their hands was now a crackling emerald green. 'Fire!!' the cannon let a loud echoing boom just as they yelled and attacked. Dust enveloped us and sent me skidding back, out of the smoke came a large glowing purple skeletal fist. Nearly being clobbered by it I managed to roll out of the way, turn and shoot into the dust where the arm came from, "To late!" came a voice from behind me. Turning I was hit backwards onto the ground, my cannon slid out of my grip. Sakura and Sasuke stood over me, 'Ok time to release the power' Bando spoke in my head. Making a quick hand sign I created multiple shadow clones each with the looks of Bando. Then Sasuke's eye began to bleed and all the clones burst into black flames. Moving quickly I grabbed the cannon charged a powerful blast and shot.

Sasuke pov

That's when it happened, my body wouldn't move. My eyes began to sting, "Sasuke move!" Naruto yelled but still I couldn't move out of the way of Ruzo's blast. Then it happened, Sakura jumped in front of me. Her arms were spread in a protective manner, her bright emerald eyes held my gaze and she smiled. "Sorry Sasuke-kun but I won't be able to help after this." she muttered, "Sakura please move..." I started but she interrupted me, "I love you Sasuke Uchiha. I'll never stop loving you. Finish this." she said speaking so softly that I could bearly hear her. Then in an explosion of light I was pushed down onto the ground momentarily blacking out, when I came to Sakura was laying on my chest. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't breathing, "Why! Why would she aimlessly throw herself in front of my attack." Ruzo screamed, "She could had moved you or dodged! Why save you!" she said.

"Because unlike you Sakura knew what love was." Kakashi sensie said from my right side.

"And Sakura-chan loved Sasuke-teme with all her heart." Naruto said from my other side. "And where were you two idiots! You could have saved them!" Ruzo yelled at them.

I sat up and lightly placed Sakura on the ground. Reaching in my pocket I took out the Uchiha necklace that I had bought her back during our time in the Rose village, I proceed to put it around my cherry blossoms neck. "I love you to Sakura. I'll never stop loving you." I whispered, unlike last time I knew this time my cherry blossom was gone. Standing I glared at Ruzo, "Let's finish this." I growled.

Giving me an angry sneer she nodded, "Just you and me." she replide.

Sakura pov

Every inch of my body felt like it was on fire. 'Guess we better get use to the dark huh?' my inner asked. Again I sat there surrounded by the dark again but something felt different this time. 'Did you ever stop and think that you could had just moved Sasuke. If you'd been a little smarter we'd still be alive dummy.' Inner me groaned. I wanted to roll my eyes so badly, but I couldn't. 'Well what now?' my inner sighed, "Honey." a bright light blinded me momentarily until someone stood in front of me blocking it, my eyes widened. "Dad?" I asked. My dad stood in front of me smiling, "What? How?" I questioned. He began to laugh, "Don't worry your not dead yet. Your not nearly as close to death as you were last time." he said. Standing I ran into his arms and hugged him close. After a few minutes he lightly pushed me away then looked me in the eye, "Honey you need to wake back up. Thanks to your teacher Tsunade you will be fine."

"What do you mean?" I asked wondering what Lady Tsunade did that would help me survive an attack like that. "She has placed in you the healing seal. It automatically begins healing you if you've taken any high damage." I nodded. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead, "I love you Sakura. Now wake up." At those words I gasped and sat straight up scaring Kakashi and Naruto.

Looking around I groaned at the pain in my back. "Well, Welcome back miss Haruno." Kakashi said as he helped me stand. Naruto tackle hugged me which hurt my back, "Grr!!! Naruto!!" 'Wam!'

"Oww!! Sakura!! That hurt!" He groaned as he held his head from where I hit him. "Where's...where's Sasuke? And that girl?" I asked.

"Over there." sensie said motioning to three people who all were laying out in the middle of field. "It's over." Naruto said.

To be cont....