What you've missed

Sakura pov

I sat at the gates of the leaf waiting for the return of my raven haired love. He had left for a month and in that time he had finaly gotten revenge on his older brother Itachi. It's been six months since Sasuke was poisoned by the group called the Black scorpions then cured. We have been dating for almost a year and the days with him have been the happiest ever. But we still had one pressing matter, it's been six months since we found out that Timaru an S-ranked criminal that Sasuke and I had captured in the rose village a while back had been broken out of prison by two unknown ninja. Lady Tsunande said that until she could find a trace of them we all could go about our business, so I'm guessing she hasn't found anything.

"You might wanna stop thinking so much I can see smoke coming from your ears." Came a voice, I shook my head and looked up into the onyx eyes of my Uchiha. I gave him a laugh and pulled him into a hug, "I'm so happy your back!!!" I squealed. He lightly placed his hand on the small of my back and gave a chuckle, "Yeah I can tell." He grumbled then he pulled back. His hair had grown shaggy and he had dark circles under each eye showing that he hasn't slept very much. "Come on. I'll send a messenger bird to tell Lady Tsunade that your back. But first your coming with me." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward my house. 'Going to get you some of that fine Uchiha meat!' My inner cheered but I ignored her and continued to pull him along.

(Timaru pov)

I gave a laugh as the women fell to her knees and begged for me to stop, I continued to have my way with her and the more she screamed the more pain I inflicted to her. I loved to hear the screams of pain, it stirred something deep in me that couldn't be satisfied. "Enough." Came the familiar cold voice of the women who had broke me out of that stupid prison in konaha. Looking up at her crouching form I dropped the whimpering women and backed away, Ruzo then preceded to drop beside her. Taking out a sebon needle she pressed it to the women's throat, "Now tell me where it is." She growled. The women violently shook her head and spat at Ruzo, she swept some of her long blue hair out from in front of her mask then swiftly shoved the sebon needle deep into the women's throat causing her to start making choking noises.

Ruzo stood and looked over at me, I couldn't see her face because of that creepy ambu mask but I could tell by her tone that she was smiling, "We're moving on. Go get your stuff." She commanded. I gave her a grunt then crossed my arms, "No. I'm done moving around so much. Why do you want to move around for anyway?" I complained. She kept her back toward me before she could say anything the big guy named Bando came walking in. He looked from me to the now dead women's body on the floor and groaned, "Really Ruz? You had to kill another one?" He asked the girl, "Just clean it up. Both of you get rest we leave in the morning." and with that she walked out

"What's wrong with her?" I asked. Bando rubbed the back of his head then smiled, "She's just on edge, it's getting close to that one night that she hates." hearing this intrigued me.

"Why does she hate it?" I questioned. He laughed, "Guess you will just have to stick around and find out for yourself." He turned and started toward the door. "Wait! Why did you two free me?" I asked, I've asked this multiple times to myself but now I wanted to hear the answer for myself. He stopped, "She believes that you can help us find something." He replide then he opened the door, "Hey! What about the dead chick!?" I yelled. He laughed then said, "Well you clean up, it's your mess." then he left me alone.

To be cont.....