Awkward

Third person pov

"Where'd Sasuke go?" Aym asked. Naruto shrugged then smiled as he spied a ramen shop. "I'll be right back! Ramen!!" He cheered. Aym watched as the blonde ninja practically grew wings and flew to the ramen shop, that's when she saw Sakura came slowly walking toward her with a sad looking Sasuke on her heels. "Where's Naruto?" She questioned. At that moment Naruto came bounding up beside her, "Ok guys we need to come up with a plan to find and capture Timaru and the other two freaks with him "

"Actually Sakura-chan." Naruto cut in, "Grandma sent me to get you two and bring you back to the village." He sheepishly finished. Sasuke and Sakura stared at him, "No." Sasuke bluntly stated. Raising an eyebrow Sakura asked, "No?"

"I'm not going back until they are captured. You two go back if you want." And with that the raven turned away from the group and began to walk off.

Sakura pov

As I watched Sasuke walk away the painful images sprouted in my mind again. "Stay here guys. I'll be back." I found myself saying then as if my body moved on it's own. I followed closely behind Sasuke, "Where are you going!?" I yelled louder then neccessary. He stopped but didn't turn, "Explain Sasuke why another girl was all over you!" I screamed.

"She wanted a picture Sakura. It was a misunderstanding." He replide.

I felt tears start to stream down my face, "If you want someone else then go get them Sasuke." I blurted.

He turned around, his dark eyes held anger. "I WANT NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU SAKURA!! IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING!! I LOVE YOU!" He yelled.

I didn't know what to say. He started toward me and on instinct I backed up until I backed right into a tree, Sasuke stood in front of me. Then he kissed me, his kiss held passion;pain but overall love. I sank into his kiss and let out a little moan when he decided to pull away. He stared at me, our eyes never losing contact, "Sakura Haruno I love you and no one else."

"I'm sorry Sasuke. I love you too." I said as I wrapped him in a hug. He held me close, "Now come on let's get back to the hotel, and talk with Naruto." He said.

(Sorry its so short. Longer chapter coming. Thanks bye!! And I miss you AmericanS16 my beautiful cherry blossom)