ஜ Chapter Three

"damn," Donghyuck sighed as he stood up with Renjun's help who was muttering about how he just laid down in the dirty floor.

The tanned actor turns to Jaemin and gave a look, "you're a fucked up guy right now, oh wait– you're still a fucked up guy," he sassed.

Jaemin scoffed, "I've changed," he said as silence took over them until Donghyuck bursted out laughing. "What?" He asked irritated.

Donghyuck snorts as he tried to calm himself down and caught his breath, "changed what? Your appearance? Yeah obviously, but your personality? I doubt that."

He then paused and flicked his bangs away from his face, "by the way, you said "changed" so maybe you're referring to– what? A few days ago and back to normal today? I think so," he shrugged.

Jaemin grits his teeth, "I have changed since years ago til now, ask Renjun over there who's your fucking boyfriend," he retorts.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and turns to Renjun with crossed arms and a bitch face, "well? Has he?" He asked raising a brow.

The Chinese actor was on his phone ordering some food to go and sighed, "honestly I think so," he said as Jaemin grinned and Donghyuck huffed.

"But," he drawls. "I don't know if he's changed towards him," he added making Donghyuck's turn to grin while Jaemin falters.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Jaemin retorts slightly annoyed and offended that he's being targeted right now as Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Let's face it Jaemin, you fucked up yet didn't apologize for shit since what happened. And honestly, I have a feeling your behavior is different when it comes to us versus him."

Jaemin huffed, "he left without a word– you guys left without saying anything. So, basically you guys are fucked up as well." He accused the tanned male.

Donghyuck scoffed, "bullshit," he muttered. "You don't know anything on what had happened years ago, on what's really our reasons. Because you didn't care," he said.

The blond glared, "I do care," he said getting annoyed at the situation.

"If you cared, you wouldn't have done that, but guess what? You did, and look at us now, we're all fucked up. If only we fucking did something to avoid it," Donghyuck twisted some words.

He left major parts on the events that happened, Jeno said he doesn't want anyone else to know. He promised that, so in due respect for his baby brother, he'll keep it a secret.

Jaemin was confused of the model's choice of words, "what the hell do you mean by "it" ?" He asked emphasizing the word.

Donghyuck shrugged, "whatever you think it is if you put the pieces together," he said before snatching his bag from the couch as he heads towards the meeting room first.

"End of our conversation, Na. I don't want to have my beautiful hands full of blood in my screen time, especially if Jeno gets upset about it." Donghyuck called out from the room.

Jaemin felt a shiver down his spine as his heart started beating fast with his stomach feeling giddy again when his colleague said his daughter's kindergarten teacher's name.

He turns his head when he felt a palm laying on top of his shoulder, Renjun sighs at him. "Come on, the meeting will start soon." He pats.

Jaemin clicked his tongue and nodded, "okay," he mumbled before he adjusts his bag and gets ready for the meeting.

Jaemin stops the car and parks right in the empty parking space at the school ground. He opens the door and heads out as he locks his vehicle.

He walks inside the building and thanks the heavens that he somehow was able to remember what classroom his daughter was in and the location of it.

He stops near the doorway to see a few parents and guardians already waiting for their respective kid or kids as the glances at the clock every once in awhile.

Jaemin leans on the other side of the doorway to see Jeno smiling brightly as he watches his young students do their schoolwork for the last minute.

Jeno looked so in his place and not to mention so extremely beautiful as he stood out in the room.

His red hair was shining from the sunlight that was beaming through the window as his smile was outshining the big star instead.

He was the adult in the room, yet he looked so small in his oversized sweater making Jaemin can't help but think the obvious.

"He hasn't changed"

The blond thought he was thinking nonsense and mentally smacked the mini angel version of him off of his shoulder whilst he could hear his mini devil version snickering.

The clock in the room changed arms as the bell rang and the kids went cheering and loud until Jeno clapped his hands.

"One, two, three, eyes on me," he calls out with a look.

The kids then followed suit, "one, two, eyes on you," they giggled as Jeno smiled at them.

"Good job sunshines! You all were so sweet and very good, I'm so proud of all of you," he said as his students cheered.

"Settle down first darlings, I have a prize for you since you have been very good for today," Jeno announced.

The children went quiet as they watched their teacher walked over to his desk and grabs something, he comes back at the front of the room and beams.

"Come here babies, I'm giving you all one star each for being very good. This will carry on till the end of the school year and if you misbehaved, I will take back one star from you okay?" He said.

"Yes Mr. Nono!" The children said in sync as they rushed over to their teacher with excitement.

Jeno giggled and took his time placing the star shaped stickers on his students' body while smiling so brightly.

The kids squealed and bragged at each other for receiving their first star of the year even though they all have the same amount.

Jeno laughed as he clapped his hands at his students, "very well done sunshines! You all can go home now and take some rests okay?" He said.

He then adds as he gestures for the adults outside waiting for their children to come out and bows at them.

"I also want the adults to watch and observe their child's behavior, if they misbehaved, I will know and I will take one star away the next day," Jeno adds.

The adults hummed in agreement liking the idea especially since it's hard and stressful for them to take care of their own child.

Since Jeno seemed like he had control as the children always obeyed and listened to him, of course the adults would agree.

Jeno finally excuse them waving goodbye as Jaemin held Jieun's hand who was very happy yet still looking a bit tired after her first day.