ஜ Chapter Twenty-Five

Jeno couldn't move from his frozen spot, his eyes couldn't look away even though he's most certainly confused and intimidated by the person his gaze is fixed on.

It's not like he's holding a grudge like he was with Jaemin, no not at all. It's just that this person was intimidating and is partly the cause of his therapy sessions.

Jaemin hissed quietly when he felt his boyfriend's fingernails dig in further against his skin and turned to look at the person Jeno was looking at before back to the latter.

"Hey, it's okay." He said trying to comfort his boyfriend whilst ignoring the slight pain of Jeno's fingernails, even though they weren't long since Jeno always trimmed them and kept them clean, it surprisingly still hurts.

"Jaem, why is she here?" Jeno asked again but more sternly as he turned to finally face the blond boy with his eyebrows knitted together.

Jaemin sighed, "she's one of the characters in the movie..." He said in a murmur and glances at Donghyuck and Renjun who cleared their throats while looking away.

"Oh," Jeno blurts out quietly before pursing his lips. "Why didn't you say so? I got... Confused." He said.

"I'm sorry, I just thought it would be a bad idea because–"

"I'm basically scared of her after what happened back then and after I got those nightmares with her in them." Jeno cuts off.

Jaemin hummed and sighed softly, "I'm so sorry, baby. I hope it won't do anything to us...." He said now cupping Jeno's face between his palms as he squished the boy's soft cheeks.

The red haired boy smiled, "it's okay. And I hope so too," he replied with his lips puckered up playfully and made a "smooch" noise.

Jaemin couldn't help but coo before pressing their lips together as he chuckled when he felt Jeno's hands fisting his shirt and leaning more in.

A cough interrupted them as they turned to Donghyuck who rolled his eyes, "gross. Atleast do it at the first bathroom to the left in the hallway." He muttered.

"Why? Is that where you and Renjun make out or do a quicky?" Jeno sneered and successfully making both of his friend and his brother blush madly in embarrassment.

"Whatever." Renjun waved off, "anyway, Jaemin's lucky he hasn't gotten his make-up and outfit done for the first scene today or else Jeno would be kicked out."

"That doesn't really matter because it has a small dumb reason," the blond actor paused.

"But what I'm wondering is how much did you two bribe anyone who caught you even between filming, or after getting ready." Jaemin suddenly fired out.

"We didn't do anything!" Renjun screeched before clearing his throat when he received unnecessary looks from the staffs and other people around.

He then turned to glare at Jaemin, "we didn't do shit." He spat under his breath as his eyes looked panic, it didn't help when his cheeks were as red as Jeno's dyed hair.

"Wait– we didn't? What about when we–"

"Donghyuck shut the fuck up or I'll cancel tonight's date you fucker." Renjun cuts off and grits his teeth.