ஜ Chapter Thirty-Four

"and that's a wrap everybody, you can pack your stuff and go home now." The director shouts through the megaphone once again, getting everyone's attention.

The staffs immediately took action and cleaned up the set, help the actors as they wiped their sweat. Yangyang could hear a few of the staffs yelling at each other from a far distance just to cooperate.

The actors were sent to their assigned trailers to change from their scene-work clothes to a more comfortable and simple outfit.

Once one of the trailers' door, that's a full on view for the two boys from where they were sitting at, opens, Jeno stood up.

Jaemin was gripping on his backpack, staring at the red haired boy nervously as Donghyuck stood behind him talking to Jaemin's manager.

Jeno began to move, and Jaemin did too.

The former beckons Yangyang to follow him, saying it was time to go. The latter nodded and placed a hand on his friend's lower back to guide him out of the area with all these people blocking their path.

The blond man jogs towards them, Renjun yelling him about something, probably to fix this, as he was snatched by Donghyuck to who knows where.

Jaemin groans when a person blocks his way, halting his steps while almost tripping. "Leaving already?" Hana mocks a pout.

"Get the fuck out of my way, you started this." He grits through his teeth.

"But you initiated it," the woman said. Grinning brightly at him like this didn't just cause a whole ass commotion.

Jaemin rolled his eyes, "it was acting. Get over yourself, bitch."

"Oh please, didn't you get anything from our kisses? Remind you of how perfect we were back then? Oh, the good old days, Jaem." Hana sneered.

"We were never perfect, you know it." Jaemin retorts. "I was simply under your control, under your power. And now realized one special thing about you."

He walks closer with their faces just inches apart, his lips curling up into a mocking smile. "You're a fake ass bitch and I never felt anything better than how I feel when I'm with Jeno."

He steps aside and walks pass her, a few staffs giving them looks while he saw his manager raising a brow at him. He only gave a stiff nod before approaching to the gate of the park.

Once he sees the familiar red blob of hair, he fastens his pace and yells out. "Jeno!" Almost tripping on a random hole on the ground.

The said boy turns to look at him and rolled his eyes, Yangyang stifled a snicker behind his hand as he watches the blond actor approaching.

"Wa– a-are you not coming home with me?" Jaemin pants, wiping off the sweat on his forehead. He had just changed, but he's still icky alright?

Jeno turns to look at Yangyang who shrugged at him, he sighed and pondered in thought. "I am." He paused, "but Jieun is there. Maybe tomorrow."

"Wait!" Jaemin stops him with his voice loud.

"I didn't even move." Jeno gave him a look as he deadpanned, standing there in the same position. He didn't move an inch and Jaemin acted like he was just going to run away.