ஜ Chapter Twenty-Nine

*•.¸♡ Timeskip to a few months later♡¸.•*

"My scene today sucked." Donghyuck grumbled as he packs his belongings into his bag messily that made his boyfriend roll his eyes.

"You're role is a cashier, you didn't have much lines yet because it's still a few episodes or so in." Renjun tsked kneeling down on the floor to help the tanned male pack up properly.

With a huff, Donghyuck made a small high pitched noise to mimick the elder's words receiving a harsh smack on the head before retorting, "atleast your scene today was cooler."

"I punched a guy! That guy was you before I stole some chips, what the hell are you talking about."

"Exactly, that's so cool and hot babe."

"Fuck off my ass," Renjun squeaked trying to sound intimidating like he usually is and keep his composure. But failed to do so, making Donghyuck grin proudly.

Jaemin snickered at them while packing his own things into his bag whilst sitting on the couch. "How about you Jaem? How's your scene going?"

He raised a brow at the tanned male with a mocking smile, "so we're on speaking and nickname terms like before, hyuck? What happened to "Na Jaemin will never be my friend even if he's my brother's boyfriend. Again." " He mimicks with his voice low.

Donghyuck scoffed sarcastically, "Jeno talked me out of it, don't flatter yourself because I can still be bitchy towards you when he's not around. Like now!" He exclaimed in fake happiness showing his middle finger.

"Well, to answer your previous question, it's been fine and all. My role is pretty cliché, but for the most part, it's been fun these past few months on set again." Jaemin shrugged.

"Still can't believe Hana is here. I swear, if they didn't specifically told me and wrote on my script that it was Donghyuck who I was going to punch, I'd pick her and ask for another take as the bloopers excuse." Renjun remarks.

Donghyuck snorts, "you can't hit a girl." Zipping up his bag as they stood up from the floor.

"Watch me," the elder spat back. "I don't care what y'all say and I can go to jail for "abuse" but fuck, that bitch can take the black eye as a welcome back gift."

"Jeez, you sure do have a big grudge towards her since highschool." Donghyuck mumbled while gulping his water bottle as Jaemin checked if they had left anything else, especially if it's something embarrassing.

They learned that lesson when Donghyuck left a condom once on the couch. Who the fuck doesn't throw it right away–

"Well obviously, who wouldn't when she was the one that made Jeno's life more complicated for him alongside with dumbass over there." The elder said getting annoyed as they left the changing room.

Jaemin gave an offended look, "that was years ago, and as a matter of a fact, I didn't know he went through those things especially when Donghyuck is his stepbrother." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't drag me under the bus, bitch–"

"It's partially true babe, both of you were dumbasses so let's be real and get this over with. I'm tired of hearing your annoying voices." Renjun tsked while they turned to a corner heading towards the elevator.