ஜ Chapter Twenty-Three

Jeno is at Jaemin's house, staying for the night since Jaemin being Jaemin, wouldn't let him go home late at night even if he's the one driving his boyfriend home.

Also since he bets they'll both be too tired to drive Jeno back to his supposed apartment. Jeno can be a heavy sleeper when he's really drained.

So yeah, Jeno's at Jaemin's for tonight.

Why?

Oh, because Jieun said so.

The little girl had begged his father to bring Jeno home with them and have dinner there so they could play and all.

Even though it was the middle of the week, Jeno accepted the forced-but-not-so-forced invite from Jaemin, who also secretly wanted his boyfriend to come over. For a specifically different reason.

Jieun was delighted at his answer, after all, she basically finds Jeno as her papa and constantly talks about it with her classmates, that only made said teacher blush at the sweet words from her.

"What are you making, papa Jen?" Jieun asked poking her head up trying to reach the counter to see what her "papa" is trying to make.

Jeno smiled at her sweetly, "I'm making macaroni and cheese for dinner, Jiji." He replied to her question.

Jieun beams at him and watches the whole process on how to make macaroni and cheese whilst Jaemin was in his room changing from his sweaty and dirty clothes he wore to work, into comfy ones.

"Would you like to have a taste of it Ji and tell papa if it's yummy?" He then asked trying to keep the small conversation going.

The little girl hummed excitedly and nodded as she opened her mouth before taking a taste of the macaroni and cheese on the spoon Jeno feeds her.

With a lick of her lips and an excited clap of her hands, Jieun shows him two thumbs up, "it's so yummy, papa!" She said.

Jeno giggled and patted her head before finishing up his dish and setting the table ready for dinner. "Ji,  would you call your daddy and tell him dinner is ready, please."

Jieun nodded obediently and went upstairs to Jaemin's room calling him over and over again until she's dragging him by the arm downstairs resulting the elder to trip a lot.

"Calm down Ji, I almost stepped on Jen." Jaemin scolded as he glanced at their pet dog who was quietly sleeping on the floor near the couch.

Jeno rolled his eyes with a scoff as he gestures them to sit down so they can finally start eating.

If you're wondering what happened when Jeno first met Jen, it was an automatic click of the two as if they're actually siblings. Maybe they are, who knows.

Jen ran up to Jeno like how Jieun would and kept licking his face, to which Jaemin scrunched his nose at and to which Jeno retorted saying, "she provides me more kisses than you."

And then Jaemin felt offended by that as there's now a ridiculous rivalry between him and his damn dog. Jeno felt embarrassed by that but he brushed it off since his boyfriend wouldn't let this go.