Chapter 2 (Pack Meeting)

Stiles arrived at Dereks loft a few minutes late but he doubted anyone noticed and headed inside.

Derek POV-
I heard the familar rumble of Stiles beat up jeep, and a sense of relief finally washed over me. He finally came to the pack meeting. My wolf was desperate to get out, he wanted to see our ma-wait...no it can't be...I just looked at the pack blankly my thoughts jumbled. My wolf just continued trying to get out but I needed to keep my cool. At least until everyone left. Suddenly the door opened and Stiles stepped inside the pack instantly quieted down. He looked good. Like really good. He finally grew his hair out so it was now a fluffy mess on his head, he was wearing his signature plaid shirt with a white t-shirt underneath. My eyes flashed red and I turned my head away hoping no one noticed.

Stiles POV-
I walked into the loft trying to be as quiet as possible but didn't succeed as everyones heads turned towards me. Super. Derek looked away almost as soon as I came in...he probably didn't want me here as much as I thought.

"Stiles glad you could finally grace us with your presence," Peter spoke from the stairwell his signature smirk in place. Creeper wolf.

"Yep I'm here, so whats so important that I needed to come. Research? Do you guys need help looking over some lore, I left my bat in the car I'm kind of useless in that department right now-"

"Stiles slow down" Derek grumbled looking me in the eyes.

I immediately stopped talking.

"We need you here because theres a new threat in town," he spoke walking over to the table. I slowly followed after him. The table had a letter on it the envelope placed next to it. Derek handed it to me to read I presume.

Dear pack of Beacon Hills,
Me and my pack are heading into town in two days time. Take this as a warning if you will or just a friendly heads up. We are in search of something in which I'm hoping you know something about if not then we will be out of your hair shortly. I will discuss the item when we arrive until then keep a look out and we'll see you soon. -Hemsworth

After I finished reading the letter I looked up at Derek the entire pack gathered around the table.

"Well that was vague," I said looking at Dereks face he just nodded.

"Derek found the letter last night which means they'll be here tomorrow it seems," Boyd spoke he seemed calm. In fact everyone seemed pretty calm but why.

"Well do we know what he wants, I mean what if its dangerous what if he means to cause harm or you know try to take over Beacon Hills like every other bad guy." I said trying to get them to take this more seriously.

"Well batman if they are in search of some object or item or whatever then they should leave us alone. We have no item and plus if they try to cause harm we'll just kick their asses," Erica smiled and grabbed Boyds hand walking back over to the couch.

Everyone else just nodded there heads in agreement Derek just stood there silently while Peter was unusually quiet in the corner. I scoffed. Of course I'm the only one who see's the real danger here. Something about this didn't quite make sense, if there was an object or valuble item here wouldn't we know about by now. Scott just patted my shoulder and Issac gave me a small smile as they walked over to join everyone else by the t.v.

I felt the burning need to shift and go for a run. Its been awhile since I've let my fox out but I've been preoccupied with the pack and school. I sighed as I set the letter down on the table again, Derek still hadn't moved from where he stood next to the table. In all honesty I was kind of glad to see him again it had been awhile. He looked good. Well of course he looked good we're talking about the sex god of Beacon Hills here.

Derek finally looked up at me, he probably felt me staring. Sheesh I need to stop doing that. "I'm sure it'll be ok Stiles," he said and walked by me brushing his shoulder by mine. I ignored the warm spark I felt and returned my gaze to the pack huddled on the couches. Back to being ignored. Erica and Boyd were cuddling on the recliner same with Lydia and Jackson on the other one. Everyone else sat together on the couch facing the t.v I wasn't sure what they were watching but I knew for sure that I needed to leave.

It was pack bonding time something I don't take part in. I mean why would I its not like I'm pack or anything. I felt a pang of hurt in my chest making it hard to breathe. I needed to get out of here. Now. I took one last look at the pack and swiftly turned towards the exit. I chose not to aknowledge the sad look Peter sent me. What he doing here anyway? I didn't notice the small whine Derek let out from the kitchen as I stormed out the door. I especially tried to ignore the shouts of my name as I ran outside hopping in my jeep speeding out of there. Burn rubber baby I thought.

●○●○●○●○●

It was getting late and I decided to skip the run tonight, I was just too tired and done with everything. As I got home angry tears were running down my face. The lights were off in the house and my dads cruiser was parked in the driveway. He must be asleep. I turned my jeep of and headed inside.

I turned the kitchen light on and saw a plate of food sitting on the table with a note on it. I just set the food in the fridge I wasn't hungry anyway. I'd been eating less recently but who cares. Not me! I switched the light off and headed to bed sleep sounded really good right now and maybe I'll finally get more than 4 hours of sleep. Ha wishful thinking I know. I didn't even bother taking my clothes off and just jumped under the covers as soon as my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep.

Derek POV-
I was upset that Stiles stormed out of the loft. The pack tried calling after him but he didn't stop and soon we heard the jeep rumble to life and speed off. I could only hope that he would head home. I told everyone else to go home to bed. I needed to make sure Stiles was ok.

I was about to head out when I saw the sad look Peter was giving me.

"What?"

"Oh nothing its just that you all treat Stiles like crap and its getting to be too much," he spoke and headed up the stairs to bed before I could stop him.

I thought over what he said and it struck me like a ton of bricks. We were treating Stiles like crap, I had noticed how the pack didn't say much to Stiles but I didn't think it was a big deal. When did Peter notice? My wolf whined again and tried to break free. I just pushed back the feeling and went to find Stiles.

●○●○●

I made it to Stiles house and parked the camero. All the lights were off so the Stilinski's must be asleep. I quietly climbed the tree next to Stiles window and looked inside to see him hundled under the blankets sleeping soundly. It brought a small smile to my face, he seemed so peaceful and cute. Cute?! I did not just call, Stiles cute. My wolf just huffed in my head he seemed to think I was being stupid. Its not my fault I'm falling for Sti-whaat.....crap I did it again. My wolf grinned and shook his head. Shut up I thought.

I jumped down from the tree and headed back towards the camero, glad Stiles was safely home.
●○●○●○●○●

I hope you guys like chapter two! I'm having a lot of fun writing this and would like to know what you guys think, I hope your enjoying it too! Not sure when chapter 3 will be published but it will probably be soon! Have a good day. 
!