Chapter Twenty Six (We're Free)

More smut :) And some fluff because why not? The smuts a bit later and it's a little more detailed. Ish. Enjoy ❤

^

"Come on Derek," I pleaded as I tried to push his body off mine. Moving water with my brain probably would have been an easier task. "Der," I said and ran my hand through his disheveled locks hoping to get his attention. He just grunted and wrapped his arms around my back tighter as he hid his face in my neck.

This has been happening for the past two days. We have hot as hell sex and no I'm not ashamed to admit that we've been going at it like rabbits, Derek isn't either, by any means. He's a giant puppy at heart and it was honestly hilarious when he refused to use his big boy words and in turn answered with a lot of growling and sniffing. Always with the sniffing.

"Derek," I moaned in annoyance. "You are going to make us late! Stop acting like an angsty teen and get off me." I tried to shove him once more but it was absolutely useless. The man was like a brick wall, muscles and biceps I was all too familiar with. God, moving was the last thing I wanted to do but life is a bitch like that.

"Derek."

"Mm..."

"Derek. We have a pack meeting in less than half an hour and neither of us are dressed appropriately, or dressed at all as a matter of fact-" I drawled right before he bit my neck lightly.

"Mine."

I couldn't help but melt like butter when he did that, but today - today I had a mission and that mission was getting my big oaf of a boyfriend dressed and out the door. Horniness be damned.

"Stupidly arrogant wolfman! Of course, I'm yours, you big dummy," I stated and squirmed under him. "Now come on, Derbear, we're going to be late. Don't you want to see your puppies?"

I could only coax him so much before I - myself forgot the whole purpose of this quest.

"No. They're your puppies, just my betas," he mumbled and I caught half of what he said as he plastered his face to my skin once more.

"Uh, like hell I'm the only parent in this relationship. So man up and let's go see our kiddies." I had enough room to roll to the side as he moved his arm unconsciously and slipped out of bed before he could grab me. He growled and shoved himself under the blankets of our pillow fort on the ground.

While we were busy, Peter dropped some blankets and stuff off on the porch managing to make it out in time before Derek ripped his throat out and I can honestly say I've never seen a man his age run so fast.

I rolled my eyes when Derek made small grabby hands and my mind swirled in thought, who the hell ever said I was the woman in the relationship? Who? Not me. I sat back down on the pillows and held Derek's hand, rubbing circles over it waiting for him to un-fog his mind and become more coherent. He was not a morning person, I tell you.

"Let's go my wolf," I whispered against his head and pulled on his hand to get him to move. He sat up and I held back my squeal when I saw his sleepy, confused face. He looked so young and innocent and it took an amazing amount of self-control not to nestle back in his arms and fall back asleep. This man was going to be the death of me, but at least I'd die happy. Go ahead and write that on my grave.

I let out a small laugh startling him and dragged him up off the floor towards the couch where our clothes were. I vaguely remember even returning to the old house, but I did not doubt in my mind that he carried me through the woods back here, if his smugness afterward was anything to go by.

He was still plastered to my side, purring and grunting out small responses as I handed him his clothes and ordered him to put them on.

Getting dressed was harder than it should have been. Seriously. Not because my muscles ached or because once we left the safety of our nest the temperature dropped a few degrees, no, it was the fact that every time I tried to put my jacket on he growled when it covered his bite mark on my neck.