One Direction Dirty Imagine: Harry Styles part 1

Imagine..

You and your friends decide to go on a camping trip. You're all excited to go, but a little bit nervous because your crush, Harry, is coming too. Its going to be you, your four friends, one of your friend's boyfriend, and his four friends.

The boys arrive at the camp site before the girls, so when the girls arrive, everything is already set up. When you step out of the car, Harry is staring at you. You quickly look away and begin to introduce yourself to everyone. When you get to Harry, you shake his hand and say, "Hi my name is (Y/n)." He smiles and says, "Oh, I know. I'm Harry." You smile nervously and the two of you lock eyes for a second and all you can think is, what does he mean by "I know?"

You guys have fun throughout the entire day. You all go down to the lake and hang out, and at night you all sit around the campfire and tell stories. You catch Harry looking at you a few times, and each time you guys do the same thing. Smile and look away.

There are four tents, so two girls and two boys are going to share each tent. Just as everyone is getting prepared to go to sleep, you friend comes to you. "Hey (Y/n). Could you do me a huge favor?" she asks, using great emphasize on the word huge.

"What is it?" you ask.

"Would you mind if Harry slept in here? My boyfriend really wants me to sleep in his tent," she says nervously. You don't say anything for a while. "Look if you don't want to, I totally get it. I'll j-" she begins to say, but you cut her off and say "Sure." An expression of relief brushes over face and she says, "Thank you so much." She smiles really big, and goes off to the other tent.

You lay down and begin to get comfortable when you hear the zipper on the tent opening. You turn around and see Harry. You two smile at eachother and he lays down next to you. He wraps himself up in a blanket and tries to go to sleep.

Throughout the night the wind picks up and it gets really cold. You're awaken by his chattering teeth. "Get under my blanket," you say softly as you wrap him in your blanket. "Thanks," he says in his deep, raspy voice. He then turns around, and is now face to face with you. Your heart is racing and you can't believe whats going on. After a few minutes of lying down, trying to fall asleep a strong, cold wind passes by.

Your natural reaction was to cuddle up with something. That being whatever was close to you, and that just happened to be Harry. After doing so, you realize that you're now wrapped in his arms. Just as you regain your composure and is about to move, he wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer.