One Direction Dirty Imagine: Louis Tomlinson part 1

Imagine...

You're in your theater class, staring at your teacher Mr.Tomlinson. You've always had a crush on him. He's stunning, young, funny and when he gets angry and scolds the class, you can't help but fantasize about him grunting and dirty talking to you during rough sex. Mr.Tomlinson catches you looking at him, and he smiles, but quickly looks away.

All throughout the week you and him catch eachother staring at eachother and you start to think that just maybe you'll be able to live out your fantasy, that you've had ever since you've had this class. After class one day Mr.Tomlinson asks if you can stay back during lunch, to talk about your grade. You really don't think anything of it at first, but when the door is shut and you walk over to his desk, you can see the mischevious look on his face.

"Yes Mr.Tomlinson?" you say.

"Um.. I see you've been having some trouble in your math class," he says, totally catching you off guard.

"Yeah, about that.." you begin to say, but he stands up from his desk and walks infront of you. Hovering over you, he brushes his fingers through your hair and kisses your neck.

You let out a small gasp and begin to say, "Mr.Tomlin-" but you're cut off as he whispers down your neck, "I know you want this just as bad as I do. I see how you look at me." He kisses your neck some more and then he continues by saying, "(Y/n) you wanna fuck me.. Don't you?"

You grind your crotch against his and he smirks, knowing you obviously do. He moves his hand over to your zipper and undoes it. He then shoves his hand down your panties to the place you want him most. With his free hand he lifts you untop of the desk and kisses you hard. He moves his hands further down and and shoves two fingers into you, roughly. He pushes them in and out of you, hard and fast.

With uneven breathes you begin to moan, "Ahh! Fuck!" He lifts his free hand up to your mouth, covers it then says, "Shhh babe.. Fuck you're so wet! I better be the only hands down here." You nod and begin to grind on his fingers.

He adds another finger, which causes you to moan loudly. You lean into his neck and bite into his shoulder. Your hips tighten up and you reach your high. Once your done, he pulls his hand out of your pants and sucks his fingers, all while looking you right in the eye. Just as he reaches for his belt buckle, the bell rings which means other students will be showing up soon. "Fuck!" he grunts under his breath, angry at the fact that this has to end now. As you're buttoning your pants he leans over to you and whispers, "Come back here, at this time tommorow." He kisses you one last time and then you both go to your desks. All throughout the rest of the day, you catch him looking at you. All you can think about is what he'll have in store for you tomorrow.