One Direction Dirty Imagines: Harry Styles part 2

(You might want to read part 1, because it continues on).

Imagine...

You gasp at the cold touch of Harry's hands. He leans his face into yours, with his lips nearly touching yours. You both breathe heavily as you wait to see what will happen next. Your heart is racing aswell as your mind. "Uh-," you begin to say but he cuts you off by saying, "Shhh..."

He then leans in further and kisses you. He pulls away and says, "I'm sorry." Shockingly, he pulls back and begins to turn around, but you grab his shoulder. You pin his shoulder down and grab his face. You kiss him softly, and pull back slowly and dramatically.

He throws the cover back and climbs ontop of you. He pulls his shirt off, as do you. He then leans down and kisses you more. He moans between the kiss as you run your fingers up and down his side. In the heat of the moment you begin to thrust your hips upward, towards his crotch.

You feel him smile in the kiss. He lifts himself off of you, and takes his shorts and boxers off. He slowly runs his hands up to the hem of your leggings. You lift your bottom up as he pulls off your leggings, as well as your panties. He leans down, and places his head between your legs. He kisses your inner thigh, trailing up to your vag. He kisses your clit and then slides his tongue up and down your slit.

He licks your vag, pushing his tongue in and out of you, before sucking on your clit. You gasp loudly and he moves his hand all the way up your mouth, telling you keep quiet. You go on for a few more moments, fighting back the urge to scream out in pleasure.

He suddenly stops licking you and climbs ontop of you. He places himself at your entrance. You take him in your hand, trying to help him find the exact spot. "Oh my god," you whisper, surprised at the size of him. He grunts a cocky laugh and slowly pushes into you. You inhale deeply. He slowly thrusts into you, trying to help you adjust. But thats no use.

You struggle to contain your moans as he begins to thrust into you faster. He tries to push himself into farther than before and you can't help but moan loudly. He then puts his hand over your mouth and says, "You gotta keep it down babe." You look up and see a silhouette of his hair moving in the darkness with each thrust.

He slams into you hard. You scream out, but his hand is covering your screams. He thrusts fast and hard a few more time before you have an orgasm. He slows down and his breath gets shakey, when you suddenly feel his warm cum shoot into you. "Ahhh.." he moans. He kisses you and rolls over. You two spend the entire night talking about all sorts of things, until you two finally fall asleep.