One Direction Dirty Imagine: Zayn Malik

Imagine...

You're laying down with your boyfriend Zayn, and you both are in nothing but your under clothes. His arm is around you, while with the other hand he's running his fingers up and down your stomach. He's softly singing "Little Things" in your ear, making you teary eyed. "What's wrong babe?" he asks. You sniffle your nose and then answer, "Nothing. I just love you so much." You look up at his brown eyes, and an immediate smile brushes across his face. "I love you too," he says as he leans down to kiss your forehead. You both lay there until he's too sleepy to mumbles the lyrics and you both drift asleep in eachother's arms.

You wake up to the feeling of a warm hand in your panties. You sit up, startled. "Shh, relax," you hear a familiar voice whisper. His slides his hands up to your stomach, pushing you back down. Zayn slowly pulls your panties off then separates your legs apart. He places his face between them and kisses your clit. You look up at the ceiling, seeing nothing but complete darkness. He begins to slide his tongue up and down your slit. You place your hands on his head, pushing his tongue into you. He shoves his tongue in and out of you, causing you to let out a moan. He then moves his hand from your hips, to clit. With his thumb he massages your clit, causing you to arch your back in pleasure. Right when you feel as if you're going to reach your climax, he stops.

He then sits up and undresses himself. He crawls back over to you and lays between your legs. You feel his hard length poking your thigh, as he aggressively sucks on your neck. He grabs your left boob, and squeezes it as he grinds on you. You reach down and grab his now even harder length and begin to pump it. He grunts on your neck, making you even more wet. Satisfied by his pleasure you begin to pump faster. "Ahh.. (Y/n). Ahh babe," he moans. He then kisses you on the lips. You two begin to make-out. You rub his back with one hand, while you continue to pump him with the other. His kisses become sloppy and you can tell he is about to cum... so you stop. When he realizes that you're obviously teasing him, he grabs your waists roughly and sits you up. He then sits up himself and places his length at your entrance. He grabs the back of your neck and pushes himself into you. "Ahh.. Fuck Zayn!" you yell out. He lets out a sexy giggle and begins to thrust into you... hard. His speed picks up and he grabs ahold of your waist even harder. "Ahhh.." he moans, his voice trembling. You reach your climax and cum all over him. Soon after that his thrusts get slower and he reaches his climax as well.

You two sit, foreheads touching as you both breathe heavily. The only sound in the entire room are the sounds of the both of your breaths. He lays you on your back and lays his head on your neck. He wraps his arms around you, reminding you of a little kid cuddling their mother. You run your fingers through his sweaty hair and slowly drift to sleep.