One Direction Dirty Imagine: Harry Styles (long)

Imagine..

You've been dating Harry for about 4 months now. Your parents don't approve, because of his tattoos and bad reputation, but you've continued to date him anyway without them knowing. Today, at school he seemed a bit uneasy and shakey. When you asked him what was wrong he told you he'd talk to you later. You hadn't seen, or talked to him since you last saw him at school.

You're in your room, getting ready for bed, thinking about what could have possibly been bothering him. You lay in your bed, as your entire house falls silent. You, as well as everyone in your house falls asleep.

------------ A FEW HOURS LATER -----------

You jump up out of your sleep, startled, to the sound of a tapping noise. Your eyes wander around your room, until they reach the window. It's Harry. You quickly pull your blanket off of you and you run to open the window. "What are you doing here?" you ask. He runs his hands through his hair and licks his lips before saying, "I just really needed to talk to you."

"Do you know what time it is?" you say.

"Yeah. It's 3am," he says.

A breeze goes by and goosebumps cover your body. "It's freezing out there, just come in." As he climbs through the window you place your finger to your mouth, signaling him to be quiet. You walk over to your door and lock it. You both sit on your bed, in silence. "What d-" you begin to say, but he cuts you off. "I know your parents hate me and I could only imagine what they'd do if they knew I was in here, but.. I.. I just don't want to have to hide our relationship anymore."

Shocked, you open your mouth, but nothing comes out. "I don't care. I don't want this to end," you begin to say. You look up into his eyes only to see them piercing, glistening in the the light coming through the window. He bites down on his jaw and looks away. You grab his face and kiss him hard.

His hands grab ahold of your waist, roughly. He kisses you hard, while slowly moving you between his legs. He breaks the kiss and begins to suck on your neck, all while moving his hands up your shirt and massaging your breasts. You let out an almost silent moan as you unconsciously grind your crotch towards his.

He sits up and pulls your shirt over your head, leaving you in only your panties. He anxiously unbuckles his belt, kicks off his shoes and yanks his pants off. He leans down, and kisses you again. "You don't know how much I've wanted you," he says between the kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck and say, "Prove it."

Right then you hear him let out a cocky laugh. He then sits up and slides your panties down, then his boxers. He places himself between your legs and grabs himself and places it at your entrance. "You have to be quiet babe," he whispers, as he places his hand over your mouth, before slowly pushing himself into you. You let out a loud muffled moan under the security of his hands. He kisses your nose, as he pushes himself into you once again.

The wetness of your tears reaches his hand. "Do you want me to stop?" he asks softly. You nod your head no, grab onto his waist tightly, and he continues. After a few minutes you adjust to his size and it starts to actually feel good. He softly grunts and moans as he thrusts into you. He hits your g-spot and your eyes roll to the back of your head.

"Oh you like that baby?" he says before leaning down and devouring your neck and shoulder. He then begins to thrust harder and faster, hitting your g-spot every time. You moan between his fingers as you reach your high. "You're so wet. Oh my god," he says proudly. He thrusts harder a few more times, before you feel his warm liquid shoot into you. He stops, breathing extremely hard as he hovers over you.

He leans down he kisses you softly. With his lips barely touching yours, he says, "I love you (Y/n)." With the light of the sunrising, you look into his eyes and pull his hair out of his face. Just as you're about to say it back, you hear a noise from the downstairs. "My parents are up!" you say, panicking. He jumps up and hurries as he pulls his clothes back on, as do you. Once he grabs his shoes, you open the window and he quickly climbs out. You close it and shut your curtains.

You jump into your bed, with your heart beating through your chest. After a few moments you hear foot steps approaching your bedroom door. "(Y/n), wake up and get ready for school," you hear your mom say. You pretend to be sleepy as you unlock and open the door. You smile and say goodmorning as if you had just woke up. She doesn't notice a thing. Yes, you got away with it. After she walks away you smile in satisfaction, and replay the night over and over in your head.