One Direction Dirty Imagine: Louis

Imagine...

You're sitting down watching tv with your boyfriend Louis, in an awkward silence. He's been ignoring you ever since you guys got back to the house you share. Louis' mad because earlier, when you guys were out, a cute guy was giving you a whole lot of attention. You didn't want to be rude so of course, you smiled and talked back. You couldn't bare the silence anymore so finally you say, "Are you really not going to talk to me?" Moments later, still silence. He doesn't even take his eyes off of the tv. Since he wants to ignore you, you decide to test his limits.

You stand infront of the tv and slowly and seductively pull your shirt over your head. You twirl it above your head like a cowboy, then throw it on him. He smirks, but still doesn't look at you. It's like he's looking through you. You then start to take your pants off. You pull them down, and kick them to the side. You unsnap your bra and throw it on him, still nothing.

You slowly walk over to him and get on your knees and run your hands up and down his thighs. "Ahh... (Y/n)..." he whispers. You smirk at your accomplishment. You finally got him to break.

You unbutton his jeans and reach into his boxers to claim your prize. It's long, thick and hard. You lean over and run your lips on it. He grinds his hips and lets out an almost silent moan. You lick the head, and then shove his entire length in your mouth. As you bob your head up and down quickly, you hear him moan, "Fuck. (Y/n) don't stop. Ahh..I'm about to c-" and you immediately stop.

You look up at him and see him staring up at the ceiling, with his chest pumping up and down heavily. Without saying anything you get up and climb onto his lap and position yourself onto his dick. "Ahh!" you yell, loudly because of the size of him. You sit up and down, rolling your hips. You feel Louis' warm hands squeezing your breasts.

He then thrusts up towards you and hits your g-spot multiple times. "Ahh! Louis! Don't stop babe!" you moans. After only a few more thrusts, your hips tighten up and vision blurs, as you feel an orgasm approaching. Your wetness is now leaking down his thighs. "Oh my god, (Y/n) you're so fucking wet. Now it's your turn," he says in his sexy british accent. He stands up with you still on his lap, and lays you down on the floor gently and starts to thrust into you hard and deep. He lifts one of your legs up and puts it ontop of his shoulder. "I'm gonna cum babe," he says through heavy breaths. His thrust start to get more powerful. He grinds his dick in and out of you, then quickly pulls out. His cum shoots out, ontop your stomach. Panting heavily he says, "Babe. I didn't know you were a freak," with a sexy smirk on his face. He helps you off of the floor, walks out of the room and you start to hear the shower running. "Aren't you going to join me?" he calls out from the bathroom. A huge smile brushes across your face. "Round two," you think to yourself.

Thanks for reading my imagines :) Leave a comment and tell me what you think. Or send me any special requests xx