One Direction Dirty Imagine: 6-some (very dirty)

Imagine..

You're bestfriends with Louis. You and him aren't in love with eachother, but you've had casual sex before.

It's 2am and you're hanging out with Louis and his friends Niall, Zayn, Liam and Harry. You're all pretty bored, texting people and not really talking when Harry says, "I'm bored. Let's play a game." He was a cheeky smirk on his face, then says, "How about truth or dare?" Everyone looks at him like he's crazy, then look at eachother. "I don't see why not," Liam says. Everyone sits down on the floor in a circle. "I guess I'll go first," says Harry with a smile on his face.

"Ok Niall. Truth or dare," says Harry.

"Eh...eh.. Truth," Nialls replies.

"Um.. What happened between you and that fan in Germany?" Harry asks. Everyone bursts out laughing, waiting for his response. While blushing, Niall says, "I'm not telling."

"You have to. You chose truth, now tell us," you say. After a long pause he says, "She sucked my dick, okay. But that's it!" Everyone laughs while shouting, "I knew it!"

After a few minutes of laughter, Niall says, "Whatever you guys," while laughing, "Now you (Y/n). Truth or dare?" You blush and pick truth. You didn't pick dare, because knowing these guys, they'd probably make you eat something really gross.

"Okay. Have you ever sucked dick before?" he asks. All of the boys start laughing. Then they all look at you with glossy eyes. You look over Louis and start to laugh.

"Why'd you do that?" Zayn asks, "Have you.... and Louis.... fucked?"

Laughing and throwing your hands up in the air, you say, "I change my choice to dare!"

"Alright, I dare you to go in the room with Louis for five minutes," Niall says. Louis immediately jumps up. You look around, then up at him. He holds his hand out to help you up. You shrug your shoulders, and get up. As you and Louis walk to the room, you hear whispers and giggles.

You walk into the dark room and shut the door behind you. You immediately feel Louis lips crash into yours. He runs his hands up your waist, then pulls your shirt off. He breaks the kiss only to undress himself. You undress yourself as well. You're standing in the dark, completely naked for a second, then you feel Louis' warm hands touch your arm.

He pushes you against the wall and kisses you all over your chest. Between kisses he sucks on your neck a few times. You suddenly hear the door open and shut. "Who's that?" you call out. You feel a cold hand on your thigh. "It's me. Zayn."

Zayn hands quickly move up your thigh, to your clit. A rush of coldness runs up your stomach. "Umm.. I don't know about this," you say. Just as you finish your sentence, Louis' finger presses against your lips. "Sssh.. Just go with it," he whispers. You hear the door open again, this time whoever it is turns the lights on. You look over and see Liam, Niall and Harry walk into the room, completely naked.

Louis steps back and walks over to the bed, gesturing you to come too. You nervously walk over to the bed and lie down on your back. Louis climbs ontop of you and sucks on your neck. He gently grabs your leg and moves it out of the way, making room for himself between your legs. You feel his hard cock poking at your inner thigh. You reach down and place it at your entrance.

He pushes himself into you, causing you to let out a loud moan. After a few slow thrusts, they start to get deeper and faster. "Ahh L-Loius! Fuck.." you moan loudly. You look over Louis' shoulders and see all of the boys jerking off to the scene. Harry walks over and kneels on the bed, shoving his cock in your mouth. You moan from Louis' thrusts, sending vibrations through Harry's cock. He throws his head back and cums in your mouth. "Swallow it," he demands. You do as you're told and he smiles and walks away. You hear Liam groan as he cums, from the other side of the room.

Louis lifts himself off of you, and Zayn quickly replaces him. He shoves his thick cock right into you, giving you no time to adjust to his size. He thrusts in and out of you, fast and deep. You moan after every thrust, not being able to stop yourself. You hear Niall and Louis groan as they cum. Zayn immediately pulls out of you and jerks himself off, until he finally cums onto your stomach.

After catching his breath, he reaches down and rubs your throbbing clit. "Ahh, fuck! Faster!" you yell. He rubs your clit faster, then shoves two fingers inside of you. Your toes curl up and you cum all over his fingers. You look up at him and notice that he's staring right into your eyes. He licks his fingers and smiles.

He lays on his back and breathes heavily. Everyone just stands around, in silence, trying to realize what just happened. Niall finally breaks the silence by saying, "Wow.." Everyone lets out a soft giggle, then Harry says, "Truth or dare wasn't such a bad idea after all, huh guys?" Everyone laughs and you guys proceed to your game of truth or dare. "This is going to be one hell of a night," you think to yourself.