Dirty One Direction Imagine: Niall pt. 2

Imagine...

You're legs are basically crushing from beneath you as you walk into the bathroom. You've had rough sex with Niall before, but never has he made you so weak in the knees, you couldn't do something as simple as walk. You walk to into the bathroom and shut the door behind you. You turn the shower on and collapse on the bathroom floor. You silently whine at your throbbing vag and thighs.. After a minute or two you regain the strength to get into the shower.

You hear a knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" you ask, already knowing it's Niall.

"Eh.. who else?" he says. You let out a loud sigh.

"Come in," you hear the door open and shut behind him.

"I'm really sorry (Y/n) and I hope you forgive me," he says.

After a long pause you finally say, "I forgive you."

With that being said you feel him climb into the shower with you. He puts his hands on your waist and presses his soft lips on your neck. Breathing heavily, he whispers, "I wanna make it up to you." You then feel his right hand trail down your waist, over to your clit. He begins to rub it softly, still breathing and kissing down your neck. You let out a slight moan and you feel his penis getting hard. He presses his body closer to you and lets out a rough moan. His fingers start to move faster, sending ravishing sensations all throughout your body. With one hand holding on to his, you reach back and grab his hair with the other. You're now on your tippy-toes, as you start to cum. Leaving all of your juices on his fingers.

With blurred vision and weak knees and fall onto the shower floor. "Suck it," you hear come from behind you. You turn to see Niall dick sitting straight up onto his stomach. You grab it and quickly shove his entire length into your mouth. He puts his hands on the back of your head and starts to thrust into your mouth.

He suddenly pulls himself out of your mouth and pushes you back onto the shower floor. He grabs your waist and pulls your legs around his waist, and just as he's about to give you what you've been longing for once more, you both hear a knock on the bathroom floor. Niall immediately lifts himself up off you and cocks his eyebrow.

"Who is it?!" he asks, angrily.

"It's me, Zayn." someone says from the other side of the door.