Morning

(A/N to the last chapter: There. That last chapter was a bit spicy, wasn't it? Hope you enjoyed their make-out sesh. ;) I had to give the people what they want. I'm a child of Jesus, so I'm not going to write some detailed chapter about the smexy time, but y'all can use your imaginations if you want. Ya nasty peeps. I was going to put the laughing emoji here but I'm using a computer and cannot find it on the computer, so deal with it.)

*Bella's Point Of View*

When the new day dawns, I'm the first to wake up. I'm nestled in between Ron's arms, and he's spooning me. Early-morning sunlight is trickling in from the window and bathing us in its golden rays. Yawning softly, I look around the room, and then it hits me: I actually spent the night here. I immediately start to panic. Should I try to sneak out before anyone sees me? Will I be in trouble? I sit up so fast that I accidentally wake up Ron. He yawns and stretches and rubs the sleep from his eyes, and then gives me the sweetest smile ever and pulls me back down next to him.

"Where are you going, my love?" he asks, rubbing my back. 

"I have to go. I don't want to get in trouble," I tell him. 

"I like trouble," Ron replies with a low laugh.

"I don't want any more points taken from Hufflepuff if I get caught here," I say. "I have to go."

"Oh, darling. Stay," Ron pleads, sitting up now. "Come on." 

"I can't. I have to get dressed to be ready for the day and all that," I insist. "If I get caught, I'll be in so much trouble. I have to go."

"No," Ron says defiantly, and he hops on top of me and straddles me. "You're staying." He kisses me over and over.

"If I get in trouble-" I start to complain, but Ron shuts me up with a passionate kiss.

"I'll take the blame if I have to," Ron whispers as he lovingly strokes the side of my face. "Just stay here, okay?"

"Oi! What's this?" a voice interrupts. We look over and see Harry standing there in his pyjamas. I scramble to pull the sheets over us and only peek out from under them in embarrassment. Harry looks between me and Ron under the blankets. There's a knowing smirk on his face as he looks back at me again. "Been here all night, have you?"

"When did you-" I start to ask, but Harry cuts me off.

"Oh, I just woke up a bit ago, but I've known all along," Harry laughs. "And it was impossible not to hear the two of you last night. I don't know if the other lads heard it, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. You two weren't exactly quiet." He winks.

"Shut up, Harry. Haven't you got other stuff to do, like cry about your scar hurting or something?" Ron jokes.

"I don't know, Ron. Haven't you got other stuff to do, like cry about being the least loved in your family?" Harry fires back. 

"Guys! Now is not the time for jokes. I have to sneak back to my Hufflepuff dorm without getting caught. I have to do something important today, remember?" I say.

"Oh, yeah. The thing to get Draco to stop liking you. Right," Ron says.

"Well, you can use my invisibility cloak again, Bella. No biggie," Harry offers. "I helped you get in here yesterday in the first place, you know. I just didn't expect you to stay all night and make babies."

"Harry! We didn't!" I wail, and Ron snickers.

"No need to get so riled up, mate," Harry chuckles as he tosses the invisibility cloak to me. "Catch you later. And hey, let me know how everything goes." I nod.

"Come straight to me after you get the thing done, okay?" Ron says to me. I nod, and he smiles and gives me a kiss on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you more," I reply. 

"I love you most," Ron says, kissing me again. "I win."

"Beautiful. Touching," Harry says dramatically with a series of fake sobs. 

"Shut up, Harry," Ron and I say in unison.

"Okay, okay," Harry chuckles. "On a serious note, I really am happy for you two. This has been a long time coming. You really are meant to be." 

"Thank you, Harry," Ron and I say in unison. We all laugh, and Ron kisses me again. I wrap the invisibility cloak around myself, kicking the sheets off as I stand. Now, no one can see me, so I hurry on out.