The unexpected fairy tale -5

They moved to the nearby shop and got a gift and returned back to school .... They saw everything is almost completed , after sometime students who are going to perform started coming to school , nandu asked the student community to check them .....

Nandu is moving to principal room to handover everything they bought  she saw four guys standing there .....one guy is talking on his mobile only his back is seen ....a guy is smoking .....and rest of them are sitting on the bench and talking ....

Nandu moved to the person who is smoking....

Nandu : excuse me .....ye apki ghar nahi to smoke...this is school and will you plzz stop that ....saying she just shouted at him...

That guy is looking at her in shock.....
even the two guys who are sitting stood up and moved to nandu ....

The guy just threw his cigarette away ....nandu left from there and sat on the bench little far from them it's like her back can be seen by them ....she is waiting for kritika to come  , bcoz kritika forgot her mobile in bike so she went back from half way to collect it .....

The guy who is talking on phone came back ....

Guy : I'm going to airport...

Guy 2 : y airport ???

Guy : Neil is coming back from Punjab , I'm going to pick him up.....

Yes the  four guys are ali , arjun , manik and karan .....phone guy is karan , the one who is smoking is manik ....

Manik: even I'm coming ..

Karan : you can't .... remember you need to meet the principal ....

Manik : but ???

Karan : I will go recieve Neil and move to our house , let's party tonight I will get beer for all ....

Ali : sanju ko acha nahi lagega ....

Karan : girls are having night out.... they won't come home tonight .....

Arjun : how do you know ???

Karan : charms told me ....

Manik : okay go...

Karan leaves from there, manik is sitting between arjun and Ali .....

There are some trees between them and nandu is sitting on the opposite side , they can't see each other but can hear each other .... ,nandu heard their conversation....

Kritika comes there to see nandu cursing something....

Kritika ; kya hua , y didn't you go to principal office ....

Nandu : I don't think so we are in school ,I just now saw a guy he is smoking in school and his friends are talking about beer and party , is this bar for them.....bloody morons don't they have minimum sense that they are kids around ...pata nahi kahase ajate hae aise log ......

Kritika : it's okay function hae , so kids and families are invited ....they may be some family members of students....

Nandu : I hate such events ....

Kritika : stop cursing them and move we are getting late for the function....all this is heard manik, ali and arjun .....

They both moved to principal room and gave him  everything they bought for the guest and are moving out , the door opened revealing manik , Ali, arjun....nandu made a disgusting face looking at them......

Principal : I'm waiting for you all , madam told me about you guys , plzz come in sir ....

Saying principal moved to them and welcomed them , nandu kritika moved out without saying anything ....