The unexpected fairy tale - 13

In the home of five cops .....

Manik got fresh  up first and started arranging mattress to be carried to nandu's terrace ......

Charms comes there after changing ....rest all comes out one by one .....

Charms : Manik bhai ....y don't u stay back ....

Manik : what ???

Charms : u don't want to dance in Sangeeth ....so y to come ....???  She asks with a smirk.....

Manik : I will just watch u dancing bacha......he says setting the matress to hold .....

Charms : I will keep  it a surprise for u bhai ....u can sleep u have to go to work Tomorrow.....

Manik : no.....

Charms ; but y ??? You don't dance na .....and anyways u hate loud music ......

Manik :  ok fine .... I'm coming for nandu ....happy ....yehi sunna tha na tume .....

Manik heard many laughs and saw his whole gang there .....

Manik : stop laughing idiots .....saying he threw pillow at karan .....who caught it effortlessly.....

Sanju : vaise Manik how's gulab jamun ????

Manik just looked at her in shock .....

Mouni : u don't like sweets that much.....bcoz u are diet freak  ..... Now how u had two cups of sweet without complaint that to so happily.....

Karan : it's sweet of love ...... hena Manik .....he asked winking at manik.....

Ohhhhhhhh..... everyone said together .....

Manik : nothing like that guys ....I just felt like eating .....

Sanju : acha .....u gave her permission like a good husband to go with her best friend ..... And also took care that dadi bua doesn't insult her .... And also had sweet given by her and u call it nothing ....waah kya baat hae Devar ji .....

Manik : ok meri maa,  miss lawyer tumse jeet nahi sakti main  ....yes I did it for her ....and age bhi karna pade I am ready to do anything for her ..... Bcoz this is the first time she saw me and also sat beside me ....she gave me something to eat even if I don't like it .... she doesn't know it and she don't have to know it .... And she said thanks for helping her , I really don't need her thanks  ..... I want to do many things for her if it makes her atleast  look at me once.........

Mouni : hayee mera devar toh Romeo nikli .....

Manik : acha bhabi  .... bas bhi karo na  ....let's go....

Karan : sasural jane ki kitni jaldi hae Manik tujhe....

Charms : mere bhabi jo hae vaha ..... she says doing hi-fi with karan .....