The unexpected fairy tale-20

Manik completed his jog talking to charms,  who is happy living with nandu , in the mean time nandu completed her yoga and started collecting flowers for her puja

Manik completed his jog talking to charms, who is happy living with nandu , in the mean time nandu completed her yoga and started collecting flowers for her puja .

Nandu : uthgayi tum .....she asked moving to charms who is standing near the door chatting with her group of friends regarding the preparation of exams where everyone in the gang are saying I didn't prepare anything .....

( Authors pov : " Every friend before exam I didn't prepare anything I'm gonna fail " with a dull face ...

After exam results the same friends gets top marks and author be like " mar hi dalu saley ko " )

Charms : good morning mam , she said with a smile but nandu hugged her with a more brighter smile ....

Nandu : chalo , go freshen up , she said ushering her inside....

Charms moved to her room to get ready. Even nandu moved to guest room to get ready as charms is in her room ...

Nandu came out first in night dress and started cooking for breakfast and lunch , with her hair tied in a towel , she prepared everything and lay them on the table and at the same time charms came out of her room with a comb and dull face ....

Nandu : kya hua ?? She asks placing the plates to serve breakfast ....

Charms ; I don't know how to plait my hairs , I'm trying from the past half an hour ....she says with a dull face ....

Nandu : idar aoo , saying she calls her and made her sit on the chair and took her comb and parted her hairs and started making two plait , charms is smiling looking at nandu bcoz she could feel love , care and also happy that her soon to be bhabi didn't scold her for not learning it ....

Charms : thank u so much mam , saying she hugs nandu by waist which took nandu by surprise but kissed her forehead lovingly bcoz it remembered her of something else from her life .....

Nandu : your mom is not here, who helps you with hairs , she asked tying the ribbons.....

Charms : Manik bhai , neil bhai helps me ....

Nandu : what ?? She asked being surprised ....

Charms : Manik bhai is way to elder than me , when I was born he is ten years old and he wanted to help mom with everything and he used to learn everything to help her , so that's how he treats me as his daughter bcoz we lost one baby girl between me and bhai , my elder sister . She was just eight years when they lost her bcoz of cancer , they tried a lot to save her but couldn't bcoz her body is too weak to respond to treatment . Bhai is very much attached to her and he became alone than after nearly five years I'm born and he felt like my sister was born again , so he just takes care of me and loves me more than anyone , he feels like I'm something precious to him thats y I prefer staying with him more than mom dad bcoz he couldn't stay away from me in the fear of loosing me . She said with a smile and nandu had a happy smile on her face seeing how protective Manik is towards his sister ....