The unexpected fairy tale - 14

The unexpected fairy tale -14

Manik lied bcoz he wants to know

Manik lied bcoz he wants to know ....what is so much important to charms that she asked Manik to take away dadi bua ....

Manik didn't even take a step to check on charms .... she came running like a bunny and hugged him tight .....

Manik : kya hua ...???

Charms : you know bhai. ..u are the best ..

Manik : aise kya kardiya maine ....

Charms : you saved my future bhabi's Surprise ...bcoz she planned a surprise for cabir jiju .....

Manik : what surprise ???

Charms ; no one knows .... But she is scared to perform bcoz of dadi bua ....but you sent her away ....I'm excited .... she jumps more ....

The host of the party .... announced the last surprise by grooms best friend....

Nandu came on stage and started performing ....the way she is saying and dancing made cabir eyes teary .... remembering all the good memories they both had ....atlast cabir reached the stage and they both danced together.....on ye dosti hum nahi todenge .....making everyone admire their friendship.....

(Author's note : I'm adding a video of brides friends dance .... and her feelings ... imagine it to be for a guy .....done by nandu .... I'm adding this video just for reference )

After the surprise navya , sharmistha hugged nandu ....saying it was the best and cabir is more than happy ....

Manik is just lost in nandu .....charms clicked her fingers in front of his face making him come out of nandu land ....

Charms : kya bhai ....lost in my future bhabi .....

Manik : I feel cabir jiju  is lucky to have a friend like her ....

Charms : don't worry even she will make u lucky by gracing her presence by being your wife in future ....thodasa wait karo ....

Manik smiles listening to her ..... The whole gang sat to have dinner ...... Manik is stealing glances at nandu who is teasing cabir and navya a lot .... Cabir is blushing and navya is hiding herself behind charms ..... Bcoz nandu is saying all the stories of how cabir used to wait to meet navya and all ....

The Sangeeth came to an end with loads of fun... Everyone left back to their houses to sleep .....

Next day is the haldi ceremony ..... which is celebrated seperately in both bride and groom houses ......