The unexpected fairy tale -25

The unexpected fairy tale - 25

They saw Neil's family along with friends there , avni is still nervous to move forward

They saw Neil's family along with friends there , avni is still nervous to move forward .....but all of a sudden charms came and hugged her .....

Charms : happy to meet you bhabi , she said and avni hugged her back ....

Avni took blessing from bebe , Swetha and Naveen and stood beside her mom ....

Neela : Avni , you and neil are going to khuldevi mandir for Puja , go ....saying she moved her eyes to Neil who stood up taking car keys from his dad ....

All his friends are giving him teasing looks bcoz he is too desperate to spend alone time with avni ..... But avni is scared to go alone with him.....but still followed him after nandu assured her that everything will be fine ......

They both sat in the car and drove away ....

In the car .....

Neil is driving and avni sat on the seat beside him , she is just playing with her fingers with her head down ..... She is very nervous to speak anything.....

Neil smiles looking at her nervousness.....
he just moved his hand from the break and holds her hand making her look at him in shock ....

Their dressing style ......

Neil : relax avi , there is nothing to be worried , i would be happy if u be like yourself just like the way you are with nandu ..... He said still looking at the road and driving .....

Avni just smiled but didn't look at him .....

Neil : kuch toh bolo , are u uncomfortable with me holding your hand , he asked and is about to loosen his grip but avni held his hand making him smile and he kissed on their entwined hands making her blush ......" Kuch bolna nahi hae , baat nahi karogi ? Kuch toh bolo na ? Ok let's forget what happened in the morning , tell me how are u friends with nandu ?? " , He asked her she just saw his face and started talking .....

Neil : we both are together in graduation, college to  hostel everywhere together , i was always single with no friends ,  being the single daughter with no siblings to fight or love . Papa's death made me very close to mumma , it's not good to be so attached to mumma so mamaji made me join hostel forcefully i thought I couldn't be able to survive a day bcoz there won't be mumma to take care of everything but i was wrong bcoz  there I met nandu , life without her in hostel would have been  too bad but i regret the day we need to leave hostel bcoz i got too attached to her , i feel like she is my sister , the whole college used to feel like we are lesbians bcoz we never gave time to anyone be it girls or guys , so many times people tried to seperate us by creating many drifts but nandu never let anyone come between us , she always said we don't need someone to say about us , i learnt to trust others apart from mom , she taught me to be brave . I became so naughty , did pranks , bunked classes and disrespected teachers and  many things which i never thought I  could do in life , but i cried a lot after loosing contact with her , thank u Neil ji for bringing her here for our wedding , nandu  coming to my wedding means a lot to me and the thought I'm gonna stay close to her in Mumbai is more than a big wedding gift i can ever get ....she said getting emotional and Neil stopped the car on a side and hugged her tight , she even hugged him back ....