The unexpected fairy tale -4

Monday

Location : pune ....

It's early morning...

We can see hustle bustle in the house.... bcoz it's Malhotra house and packing is done to shift to mumbai....

Charms ; bhai , can I carry anything I want ...

Manik : except furnitures and  decorations choose what you want.....

Charms : I'm packing all my clothes and books ,my teddies and all things related to me ....

Manik : okay ...

They both pack what ever they want , the people from packers and movers will be there and manik shifts the luggage with them to the truck and next the truck reaches all  his friends house and all the luggage starts to mumbai from Pune ....

Manik goes to charms school and collects her certificates and transfer letter .....

Sanju and Mouni also get transferred..... Neil goes to punjab once to meet his family before coming back to Mumbai to resume his duties , karan drops him in the airport .....

All of the them meet in manik house to stay for that night  and move to mumbai the next day ......

_________________________________________

Location : mumbai

St Mary's High school

Nandu is busy in her class checking the works of children and they are reading like good students ...

Principal sir made his way into class along with some senior teachers .... everyone stood up in respect and wished him and took their seats back after his permission....

Principal : so as we know that there is sports meet , give your names related to respective games and the practice will be held for two days i.e; Tuesday shd Wednesday and competition will take place on Thursday,  Friday ; Saturday is the final function..... inform all your parents .....

Thank you sir ....is heard loudly ....

Principal asked nandu to collect the names and handover it to the physical exercise trainer that's the PET of the school ....

Nandu than started collecting all the names of students for individual games ....finally she gave them to the PET who is also a lady .....

She got busy whole day with her classes...and also giving ideas for decoration and stage and also booking things like  prizes and catering of food for that night .....it was a fully busy day for her.....

_________________________________________

Manik and his team  started to mumbai by road .....

Mouni sanju and charms took the middle seat , manik is driving and karan is sitting beside him , in the last arjun and Ali are sitting they all are talking and having fun .......singing songs , teasing each other .....

Mouni : so karan will u meet your love ....

Karan : I don't know Mouni , if she will meet me ....

Mouni : but y ??

Karan : she still feels me a friend ....

Manik : we do meet friends ....

Karan : I know but she is different , she will ask me reasons if I ask her to meet ...

Sanju : tell her best friends surely meet ....

Charms : come on karan bhai ask her where she lives or where she works , go give her surprise .....