The unexpected fairy tale-3

Next morning , it's Sunday we can hear many noises coming from the house ....

Charms comes out of her room in half sleep and sat on the couch beside karan,
he just kissed her forehead ,bcoz being the smallest she is treated special by all of them .....all the four guys also treat her like their own sister along with manik , she is most pampered by everyone......

Karan : good morning choti ....

Charms : good morning karan bhai....

Karan : had good sleep....

Charms ; I thought to sleep but what are these noises ....

Karan : packing starts from here,sanju is helping Mouni bcoz both their husbands are just sleeping ....

Charms : even I should pack....

Karan : manik ,Neil went out,let them come you can go home and pack....

Charms : where did he go early morning ....

Karan : you seriously need to wake up bcoz it's 11 in the morning ....

Charms : just 11 , but it's Sunday I thought to sleep more ....

Karan : eat something and sleep ....

Charms ; but bhai ....

Karan : go fresh up and come I will make something for you ....

Charms ; okay saying she left to her room and karan moved to kitchen .....

Karan made sandwiches for everyone along with coffee ....he saw Mouni, sanju , charms , arjun , ali , coming out from their rooms .....

He placed everything on the dinning table , they all sat to eat with little talks ,in the meanwhile they are joined by manik and Neil who came with lunch packs , they continued eating as it's already lunch time.....

Charms : bhai where are we gonna live in Mumbai ....

Manik : mom informed chachu , so they want us to live with them, chachu ka call aya .....

Charms : bhai plzz don't say yes ....

Manik : but y ....

Charms : you know right  dad bua lives there , she hates me and I hate looking at her , plzz , daily mahabharat hogi ghar main , I can't live in peace , she has a problem with everything I do and also whatever I wear  , so I won't live in that house ......

Manik : arey .....

Charms : no ..... I won't come with you , I will go with karan bhai or Neil bhai ....you can happily live there with dadi bua ......I know chachi , chachu and didi  loves me ,I will meet them out of the house,  if not on weekends that's it .....

Manik : ok fine , let's both live together , I can't send u with anyone .....if you are happy with me that's enough ,don't spoil your mood I won't let that dadi bua hurt you any more , okay , he said cupping her face ......

Charms : mera pyaara bhai....saying  she hugged him like a kid ....though they fight like kids , they love each other more than anything ....

Mouni : I have an idea ....

Manik : kya bhabi....he asked feeding charms with his hands.....

Mouni : you all are transferred together , once to work you guys forget home , manik's mom dad are out of India , so charms has to stay alone  , arjun has no one other than me , ali and sanju parents are in Dubai , Neil parents live in Punjab , karan never goes home , so y don't we live together , even if you guys don't come home sometimes at night , we three girls will become each other's support , after Neil mariage if he want he can go to seperate house with his wife.....