The unexpected fairy tale- 21

Location : Mumbai Time : Evening 4 pm

Location : Mumbai
Time : Evening 4 pm

St Mary's school .....

Nandu completed her working hours  fully exhausted bcoz of Invigilation she couldn't sit in one place , she moved to the parking lot to see Charms waiting there with her gang ....

Charms on seeing nandu , smiled looking at her ....

Reema : mam , she called nandu who is about to start her bike ..

Nandu ; yes Reema , she asked getting down from bike ..

Reema : actually ...
She started but is pulled back by Charms ...

Charms : nothing mam , let's go home ..

She said giving warning look to everyone in her gang  ....

Nandu : wait charms , let her say .....she said glaring at charms who stood silent now ...

Ashnoor ; actually mam today we planned to study together and any ways her brothers are not there in home , so I asked her to come to my home but she is not coming .....she said slowly ...

Nandu : her brothers are not there that's why she is not coming , if they are here she could have just said them and come with you for night out , she didn't want to worry them , she is staying with me now. If you guys want to study together come to my home and I don't Mind having you guys at home....she said with a smile and everyone looked at her in shock ...

Charms : best idea mam , I love u saying charms hugged her making everyone more shocked ....bcoz they didn't knew charms shares a close bond with nandu ....even nandu hugged her back patting her head .....

Nandu : see u all at home , saying she took away charms with her.

All the others looked at each other not knowing what to do , bcoz how can they feel free to have a combine study session in a  teacher's house ....

But still everyone left to their homes and got freshen up ....

Even nandu charms got freshen up , nandu made snacks for everyone .....she just sat on the couch watching tv and charms sat beside her eating her snacks ..... Both are busy watching kaisi yeh yaariaan crushing over parth Samthaan 😍....

The door bell rang and charms ran to open the door , there came ashnoor , Reema , jannat , Anushka .....

She welcomed them....

Charms : where are the boys?? She asked bcoz she didn't find the guys ....

Reema : scared to come , she said hiding her laugh ...

Charms : scared ?? Why ??? She asked confused. ....

Ashnoor : bcoz we are in Mam's house , she said pointing nandu .....