Step Siblings have fun to~ Liu Woods (Lemon)

Sitting alone in your room, you closed your eyes as you listened to your music. Being the slightly punk one of your house, you always stayed up in your room, rock music blasting from your speakers for the whole house to hear. Your new stepmother always tried to get you to turn down your music, but you'd only respond by slamming the door in her face.
Your dad knew all to well to mess with you when you were in a bad mood, but your two new step brothers were all to ignorant to realize the wrath of your anger when you wanted to be left alone.
You were the oldest though, which meant you had some power over the two goons when your dad and stepmom left the house.

So far your two story house consisted of five people
You, being 17 years old
Your father and his new wife
Liu, him being 16 years old
And his younger brother Jeff, around the age of 14ish

The only one that really didn't get on your nerves was your father, from the moment you met your new step mother, you did NOT like her. It wasn't anything personal of course, it just her over cheerful personality just didn't cooperate right with your laid back, Tsundere type of personality.
Jeff was okay sometimes, though he wasn't ever really around, mostly out with his friends.
But Liu, he got under your skin the most. Always picking on you and teasing you about different things.and when he wasn't busy picking on you, you felt helpless when he was around. You felt so intimidated by him it was almost humiliating. That why usually when your dad, jeff, and stepmom were gone, leaving you two alone, you just stayed up in your room with your door locked.

As you were swinging on your ceiling chair, you heard a knock on your door. Sighing in annoyance, you stood up and lazily dragged your feet over to the door. You unlocked both of you locks and swung the door open, a disgusted, sly expression on your face as you saw your stepmom. "What?" You asked coldly, leaning against your door frame. She cleared her throat a little "W-Well, me and your father and Jeff are all going to a football game that's 4 hours away from here" she explained, leaving you to listen boredly. "So, you and Liu are going to have to watch the house until we get back, which won't be until two days from now.....we're actually about to leave now" she said. You nodded slightly and pushed past her, going find your father.

Once you found him you started to protest about them leaving you here alone with just Liu, though your father wanted to go to the damn football game so bad, he didn't consider anything you said and hugged you quickly, telling you a short 'I love you and I'll see you soon, be good bye'.

You growled and went back up to your room, slamming your door loudly and turning up your music louder. You just couldn't believe they had left you alone with him. But, with the highest hopes, you were in charge, so he had to play by your rules.

You smirked lightly, it disappearing quickly as you heard a rough knock on the door, and the sound if it creeping open. You slowly turned your chair around with an angry look, meeting eyes with the smirking Liu as he leaned against the doorframe with nothing but a towel around his waist. Little water beads running down his glistened chest, which, was Nicky build considering he had a six pack and a mighty fine V line. Your first instinct came instantly, grabbing a near by bouncy ball and throwing it at him, it hitting him square on the forehead, making his groan slightly and rub his forehead. "Hey...what was that for you bitch" he whimpered, crossing his arms.
"Liu..." You sighed lightly, "get the fuck" you stared, making a hand motion to leave with your hand lazily.

Liu scoffed and started to make his way towards you, since you were sitting in a low like chair, he towered over you, his crutch was right in front of your face.
You looked up at him and shuddered a bit, his smirking down at you, gazing at you with those neon green eyes. In a flash, his towel dropped down on the floor, exposing the rest of his naked body. His shaft hard and close to your face. You gasped a bit, closing your mouth almost instantly.