Match Up Box

So, I know I promised a lot of shit that I would write for you all, and the fact that I still don't have it in makes me a shitty author. Sorry to say but I'm taking a break on Lemons at the moment, but I am starting something new.
I'll be doing match-up requests for some of the main creepy pasta boys.

!! Please fill out this form and submit it by sending me a message!!
Please note that the better you can fill out the questions the better match ups I can provide you.
-------
FORM BEGINS HERE:
1.) Describe your appearance broadly (Height, hair, eyes, body, etc.) :

2.) Give three positive traits that describe your personality and three negative traits:

3.) Name three of your hobbies and three activities you hate:

4.) Do you consider yourself to be the loner type, or someone who has many friends?

5.) Is your personality more dominant or submissive? Or a mixture of the two? (Are you a leader or a follower)?

6.) Are you a loyal person (in friendships, romantic relationships)?

7.) On a scale of 1-10 how bad would you get angry if you found your partner in bed with another person?

8.) Are you the type of person who takes controls of the group, or would you rather sit back and follow orders?

9.) Would you betray your family if they ever did something bad to you?

10.) What are some of the best qualities about yourself that tend to attract others?

11.) What traits tend to attract you in a romantic relationship?

MATCH UP REQUESTS: (Please list which of the following you would like to receive- choose up to three.)

Best romantic match, Second romantic match, Friend match, Second friend match, Enemy match, Second enemy match, Sibling match, Killing partner

!!!!ALSO, UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DO NOT PICK WHO YOU WANT!!!!
The who reason for a match-up is to see who would best fit with you. All the questions that you fill out help me match up who fits you the most.