BEN X Reader Lemon

You walked to the dark green door and opened it. You walk in the room to see a normal room one bed and a desk with a desk lamp and a computer.
The desk lamp was dim but it lite up the room fairly good to the point were you can see your surroundings.

You walked over to the computer and saw it was on.
A window was opened and it was on cleverbot.com.
You typed in "hello..."
"Hello who are you?" It asked.
"(Name)" "who are you?"
"BEN"

You guys talked for a while but then he stopped talking. You dont know why. You walked around the room for a while and sooner or later you sat on the bed and fell asleep.

*bing!* you heard a noise coming from the computer. You sat at the desk chair and found someone sent a email? You open the email to find some writing or at story. The story was on a website called creepypasta.Com. it was a story you heard about you read it once but didn't remember what it was about so once more you read it.

After you finished you went on clever bot again and typed in
"Are you BEN?"
"...yes..." shivers ran down your spine. And finally you got enough courage to type in "are you real?"
"Yes" you sat there in a daze, you had never thought of those stories to be real! You always though all of those stories were fake! They can't be real right? You sat there weirded and took a final looked up at the screen.

You saw that 'BEN' had typed in "im coming out..." this was bizarre because you haven't even texted him back.

The lights shut off right after you read that text. The computer turned to a blue screen and started to get fuzzy and made those ear shredding noises that you hated. You were sure your ears would bleed but the room started to shake. You hid under the bed and layed their staring at the desk leg.

You waited there for what seemed like years and final it stopped and you saw two brown boots hit the floor with a loud thud. You creeped over under the bed just enough to give you a good view of what this person looked like.

You peaked over to see a small boy about as tall as you maybe a few centimeters Taller. He had a very dark green out fit on with a long dark green hat. Under his hat was blond hair that covered his face and he had a sword at his side.

BEN put the cover on the sword and threw it on the bed. He kneed one one knee and reached under the bed and grabed your wrist and pulled you out from under the bed! He raised you up and you stared into his crimson red eyes that had dried dark red blood coming from each eye.

"PLEASE LET ME GO!" You screamed and squirmed as he held your wrist so tight that it was begging to hurt.

He smirked as he pinned you on the wall and kissed you so hard your lips started to hurt. He came up for a breath of air and gave a little laugh when he did, moving down to your neck.

He kissed your neck gently and moved to your collar bone and toyed with your sensitive flesh till it turned bright pink.

You mouned under your breath as a faint blush creeped over your face, causing you to bite your bottom lip out of embarrassment.

Soon enough after he was done with your neck, the blonde haired boy let go of your wrists and moved them over your skin, trailing one onto you stomach as the other one ran down your back to your entrance. He thrusted a finger inside your wet sex, moving it gently and slowly in and out of you.

"AH!...n ...no ben!" You clung onto his back as he entered another finger. Both of his digits quickly moving because of how wet you were. "Damn... Who made you this wet?" He teased as he pulled his fingers out, liking all you wetness off.

He picked you up and layed you on the bed, ripping your shirt off and slowly sucking on the your hard nipple while massaging the other one.

"Uh...ngh...B-ben...." Your struggled on your words as he switched breasts, giving them both the same treatment.

He chuckled and trailed his tongue down your stomach as you squirmed around from your teased sex not getting touched.

He stopped when he got to your pants, pulling them off along with your underwear as he spread your legs wider, taking a long good look at your throbbing sex. Before leaning forward and dancing his tongue around the lips, spreading them with his fingers as he plunged his tongue deep inside of you, licking all along the walls.

You gasped, your eyes starting to tear up from all the intense pleasure you were receiving. "AHH! Beeenn....please...not ther-AAH" you moaned out every word, making BEN get even harder as he hummed into your pussy as he are you out, sending glorious vibrations through your body "ahhh"

You grabbed onto his soft blonde hair, pushing his face farther into you as you craved more pleasure. After a while, you felt something bubbling up inside your stomach "oh god BEN...don't stop!!"

BEN obeyed, continuing to eat you out as he swirled his tongue all around, writing his name with the tip of his tongue in your core. Bringing a hand from your hip, he made light circles on your clit, rubbing it to give you extra please.

You screamed out his name as you release on his tongue, leaving his to lap up your sweet juices and smirk when he was done. He quickly took off his pants along with his boxers, leaving you wide eyed at how big he was and you had a feeling this was going to be a long night...

*********** Later that night XD*************
"AH~ ...NO STOP... I ...IM GOING TO AH~!" You heard the bed banging on the wall slow down as your body final fell on the bed from exhaustion. You layed your head on the soft pillow and looked into the blond boys red eyes as he leaned and kissed you.
"You've meet with a terrible fate haven't you?" He asked with the slightest smirk on his face.
You smile and looked at him once more "no ...... cause I have you..." he blushed at your answer.You snuggle into his chest as he put his arm around you and held you tight as you drifted off to sleep.