The pet you two get~

Jeff The killer~
You two buy and raise an abandoned Lion cub.

BEN Drowned~
Since he's only into you and video games, you two get a miniature lizard.

Maskey~
You both were in the woods and found a hurt, abandoned baby bear. You both took it home and are nursing it back to health.

Ticci Toby~
He found a baby raccoon wondering around in the woods without any parents and took it in.

Hoodie~
He got you a Doberman puppy for Christmas.

Slenderman~
For your birthday he gets you a baby chinchilla.

Eyeless Jack~
He found an unwanted english bulldog and brought it home.

Laughing Jack~
You go out and buy a cute little weasel to surprise Jack with, he loves it.

Dr. Smiley~
He gets you a white munchkin kitten.

Sonic Exe.~
For his birthday, you bought him a hedgehog and spray painted it blue. He wasn't impressed by the joke at first, but he secretly loves Miniature Sonic.

Puppeteer~
You both decide to get something that could scare off strangers, a viper snake.

Bloody Painter~
A snapping turtle satisfied both of you.

Liu Woods~
Him and Sully fought over whether to get you a puppy or a kitten, so they got you both.

Grinny~
He's been wanting a pet for a while, so you got him fat cat that always cuddles in his lap.

Smile Dog~
You got him an adult Rockweiler that way he'd have company while you went to work.