Ticci Toby one shot (Old Friends) Part 1

[I know I promised a Lemon, but I got off track and wrote A Lot of mushy stuff XD so this is part one, Part two will be the Lemon and it will be out shortly!!]

You sighed softly as you lounged around in your room, flipping through old photo albums. It was a rainy day so you didn't feel like going outside. So, you looked around in you closet and found a bunch of old scrapbooks, photo albums, and small things that reminded you so much of your great past.

Skipping through a few pages, you glance at one with your grandmother holding you as a baby, the photo bringing a light smile to your face.
Sighing, you set down that photo album and move to the new one. You placed it on your lap and read the tile, a wave of pain hitting your heart.
It was written messily in little kid handwriting, it saying '(y/n) and Toby's book of fun'
You laughed lightly, remembering when you first made this with your best friend toby. You two were only 7 when y'all's ad made it, making seem almost ancient. You were 18 now, but the memories seemed like only yesterday you were holding toby in your arms as he cried from getting picked on. To toby, you were really his only friend, except for his sister of course. But you were always there for him when he needed you the most. You two went to the same school until Toby's parents decided to home school him since he was always getting picked on and beat up.

You quickly opened up the album, a little dust flying off of it. It had been a while since you looked through it.
The first picture was of you and Toby, both the age of 11. You were sitting in a chair holding Toby's hand as he was lying in a hospital bed, sleeping. You could see pain in your 11 year old self, though you still tried to smile for the picture.
It brought a few tears to your eyes, one falling onto the page. You had to admit, you missed Toby so badly, it hurt every time his name was mentioned.
Some people in your town thought he had died in the fire when his house burned down. Others thought that he just committed suicide due to losing everything he had in his life.
And it was sad but true, you had your doubts that he was alive. Since you hadn't heard anything from him since that night. The night he had kissed you before running away, leaving you shocked. But that was back when you two were both 15.

Frowning at what could have been, you flipped to the next page, your face lighting up and a chuckle coming from you. It was for Toby's 12th birthday. He had invited almost your whole grade, though sadly, you were the only one who showed up. But nonetheless, Toby was happy that you had showed up and hugged you tightly. You responding by kissing his cheek and toby blushing redder than a tomato, then the picture was snapped. You couldn't help but laugh at how flushed toby had looked, his shyness becoming even worse once you did that.

You glanced over at next page, shaking your head in disbelief.
You two were both 13 and Toby was signing his name on your cast for your broken leg.

You flipped through a few more pages, recalling all the good old memories one by one.

You stopped on a page, a frown crossing your lips as your help a steady gaze at the picture.
It was you and Toby, about 15 years old. You two were sitting by two grazes, holding each other as you both cried. The one toby was sitting in front of was his older sister, who had got into a car crash.
And the grave you were sitting infront of was your little brother who was only 4 when he died from having a horrible seizure.
That very day Toby had spent a night at your house.
The picture next to it was you and Toby cuddled up in your bed, him holding onto you tightly as you had your head nuzzled into his chest. You two had cried all night long until you both had fallen asleep.

The memory being almost to much for you to bare, you close the book and set it down on your table.
Ever since Toby left, you were never the same. Your parents had brought you to many psychologists, thinking that it was just depression.
But the psychologists all said the same thing, you were mentally unstable, making you do things you very intend on doing. And after you do, you never remember. It's happened numerous times, though you never remember anything happening.

You stood up and glanced out your window, it had stopped raining for a while. Since it was only around 7:30, you grabbed your jacket and walked out downstairs. You glanced around and walked out your front door, out into the chilled, damp weather. It was still dark, making it a little creepy...long that you paid any mind to it.

Taking a usual path through the woods seemed like the only thing to do to clear your mind. On your way down the small trail, you could here the faint sound of knocking. Going towards the sound, it sounded more like an axe being thrown into a tree over and over. Being slightly cautious, you peeked around the corner to a figure throwing an axe around. He was also yelling quietly, not being able to work out the words. You could describe the figure as a make, maybe teenager, not that big either.

It was a mistake to try to get a better look though, stepping on a pretty loud twig on your way. The male quickly whipped his head around, staring at you with his Golden-Brown eyes. That was when you realized, you found your best friend, Toby.