He's in love with you

Jeff the Killer

"GOTTA GOOOO" you screamed to your father as you were about to leave for your last day of collage to become a (f/j).

"Ok, see you later"

You walked out your house and headed for the woods, Jeff told you he would walk you there.

Jeff and you have became very good friends, he always had your back and y'all would go hunting together.

As you were walking, jeff Snuck up behind you and grabbed you by your waist and spun you around.

"Hahahah jeff put me down"

"Hmmm Nah I'm good, anyways I'm so happy for you...your going to be a (f/j)."

"Yup"

"Soo, I was wondering....ya know...m-maybe, we can go somewhere nice after your class?"

"Sure, but as friends right?"

"Well, um (Y/N)....I kind of like.....no......love you."

You blushed hearing this "awe Jeff I love you too"

Jeff pulled you into a rough yet sweet make out session.

Sonic exe. Human

"HAH I WIN AGAIN!!" Sonic shouted.

"Yea yea"you said annoyingly.

"Ok (y/n), I'll make a bet with you..."

"Keep talkin" you murmured.

"We will play one more round of Mario cart, if you win you can make me do whatever you want,But, if I win you have to do what I want" sonic said teasingly.

"Ok, Your on"

.......10 minutes later........

"HAHAHA I WIIINNN YOU LOOOSEEE YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAAAY" sonic yelled in victory.

"Son of a barrel, you played me" you pouted.

"Yup.....now what shall I make you do...hmm"as sonic thought, you sat their thinking of all the stupid thing he would make you do....wash his hair, clean his shoes, shine his rings, or even massage his feet...

"Ahah, I know exactly what to make you do"

"Joy"

"You must.........LOVE MEH....."

The words shocked you but they also made you feel good.

"O..k"

"Hehe come here"

He pulled you into a looong hard sweet kiss.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"Love you too sonic"

Grinny human

"DIIIEEE" your TV hollered, you were always the kind of person who loved horror movies but this one was just sick.

"AHHHH" you screamed as the psycho man chain sawed a little kid in half!

Grinny ran into the room and hugged you "what's wrong (Y/N)?" He asked worried.

"T-ttt-thhhheee mm-m-ovieeee....." You stuttered.

He sighed and turned off the movie and put in on South Park.

He turned into a cat and curled up on your lap and purred as you rubbed his back.

"Thanks Grinny" you whispered.

You fell asleep and Grinny turned back into a human, carried you bridal style to your room.

"Good night (Y/N), I love you"