The date part 1!!!

Jeff The Killer~

You guys were walking along the shore when jeff spots a cave. He nudges you to get your attention and points to it.
"Look, wanna go it in (y/n)?"
You smirk and the both of your you rush towards the cave.
"Wow jeff, this beauty bight just break me...."
You've never been in a cave before so seeing one for the first time was pretty amazing to you. Jeff grins at your awed face. He thought it was the most adorable thing ever.
Jeff wraps his arms around you from behind you.
"No one seems to be here, either."jeff said in a cocky tone.
"Uhuh"

You were too busy looking around the cave and didn't pay attention to jeff.
He sees this and kisses and licks your neck.
You look behind you and see him smirking.
He turns you around and kisses your lips hungrily.
You kiss back deeper and y'all end up making out in the cave.

Sonic exe.

You were on sonic's back because you were tired of walking up the hiking trail.
"Geez how much longer do I have to carry you, your getting heavy..."sonic whined.
"Hey, I don't want to here it, your the one who offered me to ride on your back, and I am NOT heavy your just not strong enough." You smirked
"Oh huh really, ok watch this little girl."
He tightened his grip on you that way you wouldn't fall of his back and he ran sonic speed up the hiking trail.
"Oh sonic, it's beautiful...."
All the trees were passing you so fastly and the cool air was in your face.
He finally came to a stop and put you down.
"Well, how was that?" He smirked
"Hmm, well, it was, AWESOME!!"
You gave him big bear hug and kissed his cheek.
"Best date ever" he smiled and kissed you softly.

Grinny human form

"That's it you got it babe!" Grinny took you bowling, at first the bowl was a little heavy, but Grinny was teaching you how.
"Ok, so you hold the ball like this....."
-oh gosh he's right up on me!!!- you thought
"....No (y/n) if you hold it like that it will fall out you hand"
-ahh what should I do im going to die if he holds me like this any longer-
"Ok so you need to do your hand like th.....(y/n) are you even listening?"
"Hmm, oh um yea totally....."
"Uhuh first of all you never use the word 'totally' secondly.... Why are you so red?"
"W-well, you kind of all up on me...."
He smirked
"Oh, so you don't want me to do this?"
You blushed even more
"N-nn-nooo that's not what I ment, I mean ,um , ahhhh"
He laughed and kissed you sweetly.
"Your so cute! I love you"
You smiled
"I love you too"

Ben drowned

Ben was watching you try to beat his high score on Mario cart.
Of course you were failing miserably, but the thought of you trying was all that counted.
"(Y/n)...you know you can't beat my high level babe, just give up and come eat some pizza"
"NOOO..... I shall beat ittttt!!"
"Fine...you leave me no choice but to do dis..."
He freakin dragged you away from the game and slammed you in your seat.
"Now, please eat some babe and stop making googly eyes at the machine" he said with a smirk.
"Ahh I'm not, I only make googy eyes at one thing and one thing only....."
"Let me guess...... Me" ben said with a proud smile.
"Nope, this pizza" you say as you stuff it in you mouth.
" oh huh ok I see how it is..."
He grabs you and make out with your until the manager kick y'all out for PDA. LOL

I'm still going to write the rest of them so don't freak out!!!',